how much does weed cost in your area?

Discussion in 'General' started by big sofa, Dec 6, 2012.

1. I cant find weed. I dont have any connections like you lucky people. None of the stores are selling it. Theres no ads or billboards telling me where to buy it.

2. 50 8ths 90 1/4 150 1/2 250 oz
    not bad, but looking forward to living somewhere else someday

3. 1g - $15~$20
    1/8 - $35~$50
    1/4 - $70~$90

4. It depresses me every time I read a thread like this! It seems Americans often get it much cheaper than I. I get a quarter of nice cheese for £70 which I think is ~$107. It's even more expensive at lower quantities. I think £20 will get me 1.6 :eek: Damn London prices.

5.  Ky "What my weed cost in my Area?"

Regs-Mids (Bulk Connect) quality can vary from batch to Batch
    Quarter Ounce-$35
    Half Ounce-$65
    Ounce-$120-$140
    Half Pound-$400-$500
    Pound-$800-$1200

Beasters (Either indoor bagseed local grown or some Bc Bud import)
    $10-Gram
    $200-Ounce

Dank (Hydroponically grown/Various strains) frosty :yummy:  (greedy grower connect raised the prices used to be Cheaper)
    $15-Gram
    $40-Eighth
    $75-Quarter Ounce
    $150-Half Ounce
    $300-Ounce
    $1200-Quarter Pound
    $2400-Half Pound
    $4800-Pound

:hippie: :smoke: :smoking: :bongin: :hide: :yummy:

6. 10$ a gram

7. Feel bad for you. Here in NorCal. Just bought a gram of Girl Scout Cookies and another of Red Cherry Fire for $10 each.

8. $10-1-1.5g depending on how my guy is feeling
    $20-usually 2.5-3g
    I usually pay about $100 ish for an O and $60 for a half. It's pretty great stuff too. I live right on the Oregon/Washington border on the east side

Sent from my SPH-M840 using Tapatalk

9. 10$/g
    Or 8 at the dispensary

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I live in Cali all my friends grow and sell me zips for 50 to 80 . I'm lucky they hook me up to and they have kill shit to lol

blaze it till the casket drops.

11. I am located in south central Pennsylvania, but I also am in Hartford Connecticut persistently as well. In all honesty prices depend on 4 things supplier, demand, timing and how you represent yourself. For example since I am at a school supply and demand. When buying you should not appear overly desperate or like your above that person. One time a friend gave me an address to hit up; so I went and he asked how much I wanted I then replied an eighth; he acted as though that was to much weight which I understand since I only see him around campus and never talked to him; he told me in an hour he could do it for $60 once he re- up'd. I nicely replied to him I typically get an eighth for $45 on average so there was no way I would be able to pay that price then thanked him for his time and potentially going to hook me up. I have been in many situations where coming up with a scheme to get some product was needed and have had no problems coming up with one; even though everyone says I don't look like a "typical stoner." sorry for the long unnecessarily long paragraph lol; it was written due to the fact that I took some addies and have had no one to talk to for the past 2 days. Plus I went to an internship event that made it apparent to me that I need to work on my social skills. 

Mids\\ Reg
    $5- $10 a gram
    $20- $25 an eighth
    $25- $40 a quarter
    $35- $50 a half

Top shelf
    $10- $20 a gram
    $40- $60 an eighth 
    $70- $90 a quarter
    $160- $180 a half

Hash\\ BHO\\ Oil\\ Wax
    $15- 50 a gram

12. Depends on who and what it is but I get an oz of really good bud for $230-$280 usually, and of course the more you buy the better the price usually, and after they get to know you they will throw in extra always and smoke you out usually.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

13. #73 iloveskywalkerog, Feb 23, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Feb 23, 2014
    Depends who I buy it from 10-20 $ for a gram of dank. $35 for an 8th of dank if I get hooked up but usually its $40-65 but I never paid more than $55. Never bought an ounce Mids cost $2-$5 a gram depending on quality and person I never bought Mexican dirt. I live in Dallas Texas I got a quarter of mids for $20 once and out here mids is called corn which is just old or overdried dank but usually I get 5gs for $20, but just because its like that for me doesn't mean it'll be the same for you I just know a lot of people and I get hookups alot

Sent from my ZTE N9120 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

14. Varies greatly depending on the quality. I've seen plenty of three a gram and ten an eighth schwag, and even cheaper in bulk. Mids five to ten or so. Unless you know somebody who's growing, dank shit is usually pretty high, up to twenty a gram.

There's a lot of weed grown around here, but a lot of it isn't exactly grade A, ya know?

15. I had my license for two years and went to plenty of dispensaries. The lowest I ever saw was 30 for an ounce of trim. For actual bud though, 5-25 a gram, and 15-70 for an 1/8.

16. Distributing in my town, ranges 20/g 60/8th 100/q and 350/oz

I don't buy small amounts tho. I rather make some extra cash. LOLOL

-Texas

17. Where is this ?

18. 220 an ounce

Sent from my eyephone

19. 10 for a G
    30 for 1/8
    60 for 1/4
    125 for half O
    225 for ounce
    i live in orlando fl