Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does weed cost fer you?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420skils, Feb 10, 2002.

1. weed costs me nothing but clean water and fresh air and plenty of sunshine and a few gray hairs thrown in for good measure.

2. some of you just pay way too much money for weed i got a new hookup and i get a fat oz for 85 it weighs out to 30g and it's good shit too it's really hard to beat that around here or from what you guys have posted around the country

3. how come an O costs more than 2 half's? :)

4. wait my bad, it was 50$, i just remembered 2 weekends ago that it was 45$ becuz we didnt have 50.... my bad

5. down here in Florida dimes=$10 quarters=$20 etc. but my bro is friends w/every1 so I usually get a little extra like a 5

6. Well I realize you all obviously know that where you are (what country your in) effects the price of weed. But just if anyone is curious about the pricing of weed over in Jakarta, Indo. ummm for example in 2 days I'm getting a hook-up from a dealer I know and the shit over here isn't exactly fuckn super-skunk, but it isn't bad at all. Like you all were talkn about (Schwag weed), pretty much turns you into a recluse lol thats what this is like but you really do get a clean high for the lower grade weed that it is. But anyways I'm getting 2 fat kg's and thats only 100 dollars lol. Pretty crazy huh? Imagine how long that would last you,...

By the way I'm American, not a local over here or anything like that. Born and breed in good old Oklahoma lol if any1 wants to get any info or just talk my email is listed or just reply to this whatever it really doesn't matter.

7. Here in Texas you can get shwag for 30-half ounce, 50-60-ounce. The good shit is about 20 bucks a graham though.
    (60-1/8) (120-1/4)

8. i usually buy an ounce at a time. thats $300 australian. and that gets some top hydro's. if i buy an ounce of bushies it only costs about $120 australian.

9. $60 an 1/8th is the highest price I get buds at, but that's for any kind of bud I want, like NL, purple haze, bubble gum, etc...

10. Depends on what type i get. I personally dont mind schwag. Its inexpensive and i gets me fucked up. i can get a lot for like ten bucks.

11. in my school (Vancouver) i can get an O of some NLish quality shit for $100-120.. and a while ago i got a fat 1/4 of some spicy but decent shake for $10 (!!)

on the streets, bud is usually like $10 for a skimpy gram of decent shit, and a steady dealer youd probably get fat grams for $10

12. i dont know what you hell the high pircies come from but i pay 25$ for 1/4, 45$ an half and 90$ an O,.............and its dank. nothin special like hydro or phaze but its good ass shit.
    i think its skunk though.

oh ya i live in South Carolina.

13. Well, what I buy is the best bud in the world, literally. All the plants they are cloned from are from Amsterdam, BC, Jamaica, or Alaska. The shit you see in High Times is what we who pay $20 a gram ($60 an 1/8) are talking about.

14. Way too much. Since I live in the middle of nowhere, you're lucky to get a baggie. It's $20 for 4 j's(5 if you're lucky), or $50 for about 3 g's (11 - 12 j's). Too bad I'm a cronic, good thing I got a good job.

15. i live in the caribbean, an ounce costs i would say $20 to $30 US ... cheaap

16. man weed is expensive in the states.....i live in easter canada and its cheap here....but we buy it by the gram...grams are only 10 and it gets cheaper the more u buy.
    i can get a 1/2 O for 100$ and a O for 200$...but i fund it cheapest just to grow ur own shit:)

17. ...what about shrooms? I live in the northwest where shrooms grow like weeds so i was just wondering how much you guyys spend on them (if you buy them at all)...I just bought an ounce of brilliant mind bending cubensis for $50.

18. I have a mate who originates from Amsterdam - he goes over there regularly, and apparently an 8th (3.5gs) of NICE skunk will set u back about 3 uk pounds sterling. Wish i lived there! :)

19. I'm hoping to go to Amsterdam for the Cannabis Cup one summer in college. I didn't know it was that cheap there, I thought prices were about normal. I pay $20 a gram/$60 an 1/8 for that stuff so $7 a gram is really good! I wonder, can you sneak it back from Amsterdam in shampoo bottles or anything?

20. I live in houston tx where weed is very cheap. An O cost from 20- 60 bucks depending how good it is. Most of the time it is swag or whatever u want to call it [the shit from Mexico] But an O for like 35 bucks will get you fucked up. Also the prices for dro are really good. I can get some really dank ass shit for 20 bucks a gram. I think Texas is one of the best places to get weed in the US.