Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does this look?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mrhawkman, Dec 20, 2009.

1. The guy said it was an 1/8 of some sour diesel for $35, is it actually sour d?
    they're fairly big buds with lots of trichomes, it doesnt smell like bud, kind of grapey but the smell isnt really strong either but ive had bud before that smelled really strong according to a friend but I could barley smell it

the graph paper is 2mm

[​IMG]

2. That could be an eight. Looks like good bud too.

3. Doesn't look like an 8er but it might be or fairly close at least.

4. #4 Infinit3, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    Hairy, looks like an eighth to me, but I could be off.
    Smoke it and find out how badass it is!

5. fuck no that aint no 1/8th, looks like 2 to me

i would get my money back

6. NVM, I just looked at my 8th and unless that is a big coin then it isn't an eighth.

7. only an eighth if those are some dense buds, which the sour d ive had has been. and also, from my experience sour d should be decently strong smelling haha

8. well im gonna smoke it soon and ill post back to see if its an amazing high haha, if it is sour d then its still pretty good for $35? And yeah its pretty dense, the coin is about 2.5cm long

9. Looks like a 20 bag to me. :/

10. Based on my years of small sack buying experience I'm going to say that AT BEST weighs 2.5 grams (1 gram short). If I had to guess I'd say around 1.6-2.1 grams right there. Around my area the standard is $30 for 1.75 $60 for 3.5. So for your area it might be bad, but for mine it seems pretty reasonable.

11. it doesn't, it has no eyes.

12. compared to prices around here, yes lol. i hate my areas prices haha

13. thats

you got like 2.5 grams of weed there. (most users in here are american and dont know the size of a loonie like we do ;) )

14. hahah, nice.

anyways, definitely at least a bit short, even if dense.

and im guessing you're in Canada lol, but $35 for an eighth of sour diesel is absurd in most areas im familiar with. and if he shorted you, chances are he name dropped you too

15. ain't sayin its not sour D, but I think DG is right, you've been name dropped

16. ive been meaning to ask you
    shouldnt your username be rusty shackleford?
    dale wouldnt use his real name on an online marijuana forum

17. lol yes.

18. It could be really dense, right? Just like, really compact but still weights the 3.5?

19. too long and alternate spellings are taken, lol.

20. #20 J. Watson, Dec 20, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 20, 2009
    damn it wouldve fit the character so much better