Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does it take for you to get high

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by big_will, Jul 21, 2003.

1. I usually only have to smoke one bowl and I'll be right ripped. But of course, I usually have some very high quality shit lying around somewhere. Just today I found almost 3 grams of Purple African in the hollowed out sole of my boot (it has VERY fucking big soles, about 2.5 inches thick).

2. right now it takes me 1-3 bowls... but i'm hoping my new batch of buds will only need 1 hit. :D

3. i am lite smoker i only smoke with my firends whenevr we have bud so i have a low tolerance i dontknow how many bowls it takes me ijust do it till i cant hold the bowl anymore
    :D

4. takes at least 3 blunts

5. I think i've developed a tolerance level...it takes at least an "l" (1.3 g) to get me high...lol!

6. i smoke eight blunts a day cause im used to it.

7. Thats called the placebo effect, it can work with any sensation. the basic principle is that if your body is convinced that doing something, smoking pot for example is going to do something to you, getting ripped off your ass for this example, then it will happen whether or not the pot is really enough or contains enough THC. My favorite example involved Dr. Alexander Shulgin in a story which he included in one of his books, PiHKAL. He was in the hospital and he was supposed to have surgery but he refused to have it so he just stayed in the hospital day after day. Eventually the staff gave him a glass of orange juice, and it have white crystals at the bottom, he immediately knew he had been druggen and passed out and woke up 4 hours later with the surgery done. When he asked what they used to drug him, they told him that it was really just sugar(it was a military hospital)

8. Takes my about 2 bowls to get high. And about 4-5 to get really fucked.

9. I usually smoke a bowl of quality to get high but beyond that, the most I've ever done is 4-5 bowls of dro or kb.

10. to get really really stoned 1 gram in the bucket bong
    to get a nice high going .3 or so

but ofcourse if i had more weed i would smoke it

11. well lately i've cut down so a few bong packs of some semi-dank shit to my dome gets me pretty high.

12. All it takes for every one is One puff. You just have to give it time before you feel the effect. For those of you who it takes longer to get high, are lucky because they keep on smoking until they get the effect thus making them higher

13. 1 bowl decent buzz depending on the peice 2 bowls gets me real fucked up

14. takes me about two bowls

15. Say what?

16. what you have just said makes no sence what so ever! everyone in these here forums have grown stupider for having to listen to you! I award you zero points and may god have mercy onm your soul young man!

17. Yeah it depends on your mood, and for me i know how high i want to get. Depending on the situation i will either get monsterly blazed (party), or just a chill high (work/school)

18. I would say about .1 or .2 (1/10 or 1/5) grams ground herb is enough to take me to the place I want to be. That generally turns out to be about two bowls, I pack small bowls.

19. usually takes more than just a j. I'd say around .8-1 g..

20. half a gram in a bowlm, i cant smoke blunts iduno why the ndont get me high