How much does each plant yield?

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by ChubbyRage, Dec 3, 2010.

1. Hi GC i'm confused about how much plants yield. I've had one friend tell me they yield about 30 ounces and some say about 2-6 ounces.

Could someone tell me a range of weigth you get off of one plant?

2. I'd say 1 ounce to maybe a pound. lol

3. Depends on the strain along with about 1,000 other factors during the growing process. Do some research man, no one can answer that question for you in full, but I do know Big Bud is a very high yielder.

Google it.

4. Wrong section...

30 onions off a plant is pretty far fetched. Im sure it can be accomplished but the plant would have to be a fuckin bushy tree.

Norm I'd say would be anything between .5 -2 ounces

5. 2 zips seems kinda low for a norm bro, I mean most plants I've seen push off atleast a cutie.

6. you can yield anywhere between .5 to 5 pounds. all depends on how you're growing it.

if you have a getting low amounts of sunlight, no nutes, no training of any sort, you'll get the .5 as stated before.

if you're starting your plants indoors in August, taking cuts in October, and rooting them, and having the cuts to about 5 or 6 feet in the spring, and then put those bad girls in massive 200 gallon tanks with lots of training and the right nute schedule, you can hit 5 pounds. you'd also need to be in a climate that allows a longer growing seasons.

7. I don't think 56 grams a plant is a low yield, at all. If your pulling 112 grams a plant...I just say that's pretty damn great!

8. :smoke: my first grow, 22oz with 12 plants, 2nd grow, just shy of 70oz with 20, two years on 124oz 30 plants,, and all because of reading up and asking for help when needed and working things out.. but its not just about the amount, its the toke itself baby.. happy growing.