Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much does an 8th of mango kush cost???

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by mocolocoroco, Apr 20, 2012.

1. Me and my friends got a deal for $35 a week bak... just wanna know how much u guys get priced at before goin in for a purchase?

2. Most likely thats a ripoff. Its too low to be good dank and with a name like mango kush it should be around $50. Im guessing that hes talkin up his weed to drive up the price. Dont buy it before you hear from someone else that did or if u see it.

3. he is actually a farmer apparently and is a good friends friend...

4. i dnt care if the weed came out of jesus christ ass hole pay anything over 65 for an 8th your gettin worked

5. thats all you can take from this cause you can get super dank doja for 20 an eighth or less if you know the right people

6. Then do it, either way it's probably gonna be decent weed. And the $35 is worth the chance of a new hookup.

Although, sometimes compressed kush is sold cheaper so check the nugs.

7. [quote name='"chronicman00"']

thats all you can take from this cause you can get super dank doja for 20 an eighth or less if you know the right people[/quote]

Didnt think that someone posting in apprentice tokers knew a grower.

8. If you can prove that beyond a reasonable doubt I will pay 65.01

9. yea my friends says its not actuall nugs...the last time i bought kush from ta farmer they were compressed aswell

10. That sounds good to me that cost $60 in jersey.

11. or shud i just go wit an 8th of the OG kush? for $30?