Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much does a pill bottle hold?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by newgrass, Mar 12, 2009.

1. #1 newgrass, Mar 12, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 12, 2009
    how much does a normal size medicine bottle hold? i have some buds that i broke up enough to get all the seeds and stems out but its not like power. it came all the way up to the top. just wondering a ballpark of how much it is.

2. what would you call a normal size pill bottle? cause i don't think there's a standard.

3. All pill bottles are not the same size so no one would be able to tell you
    Especially if you broke it all up Sorry

4. Depends. Some weed weighs more than others, pill bottles are different sizes, and gravity will push it down and lessen the gaps between the shit after a while sooooo who knows :)

5. You broke up your buds before storin em :confused:

I wouldn't do that unless it was an accident haha

Just leave it in nug form, a regular Advil bottle like you would pick up at Walgreens can hold a couple grams.

6. ya breaking it up wasnt the best idea. but im talking about like the bottles you get from the doctors office.

7. #7 illk37, Mar 13, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 13, 2009
    there are different sizes of pill bottles
    here's a pic i took for GC the left (smaller one) can hold a little less than an 1/8th
    and the right one can hold 5-6 grams

it really depends on the weed too though

Attached Files:

8. if its bagged, two eighths, if its loose, maybe 10 grams

9. I got a huge pill bottle with a quarter O in it.