how much does a grinder cost?

Discussion in 'Other Smoking Accessories' started by pack3rstoner, May 19, 2009.

1. get a sharpstone 2.5 or chromium crusher 2.5 off of ebay ..... $20

2. Depends...I've had a few different grinders from around 50$ and up and I had incidents of metal shavings in each. I upgraded to a Spacecase titanium (around 80-90) and love it.

3. tight thankks

4. At my local shop the 4 stage SharpStones and Chromium Crushers were $30. The smaller ones were $20, the small ones with a see thru top were $30. Dont get a plastic or wood one either.

5. for sharpstones run paper through it before you bust your weed up.... that will get rid of any aluminum shavings or dust left in it from the cutting

6. #7 pack3rstoner, May 19, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 19, 2009
    how come some of the grinders have multiple compartments? does that make it better or something?

does that mean i just put in a piece of paper and grind it up in the grinder?

7. they should have 3 levels....

level 1 grinds weed into level 2

weed stays in level 2 (middle)

kief collects in level 3 (bottom)

8. Sometimes grinders have keif catchers in them. If you get a decent grinder with one, you will collect alot of keif. In my opinon their worth it, get a Sharpstone. I have one and love it.

9. sorry jerilla, didnt realize you around answered his question.

10. doesn't matter [​IMG]

11. if you get a kief collecting grinder it will pay for itself very soon

12. I really really really recommend chromium crusher grinders. I have a space age, chromium, and sharpstone. and the chromium has alot of good sharp strong teeths so i would get one of those

13. ever heard of just going online, to a shop...say GRASSCITY...and looking it up

14. exactly what this man said. i got a 2.5 chromium crusher off ebay and couldnt be happier.

15. $elevendysix

16. i just wanted a quick answer and some advice on which ones are good