Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you usually smoke in a session?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by gregwilder, May 26, 2009.

1. I usually do half a gram? is that the average amount? and also How long do you smoke for? Im usually smoking for a good 10-15 minutes non-stop before the bowl is finished. Is that usually how long it takes?

2. 3 to 4 good hits from 0.025g from top grade med grade weed. Keeps me high for about 4 hours.

3. smoking about a gram right now

4. I smoke like... at least a good 3.5 G's a day( no matter the grade ) . I'm more of a social smoker , several bowls packed at a time and what not , with several different people.

5. eh if im having a SESSION then anywhere from 3 to 7 or 8 fat bong rips

6. if im smoking mids then at least two bowls, (depending on how many people but if theres like three people or so), but 2 is the minimum, we'd probably smoke like four.

if im smoking anything good that i can feel after the second hit, i'll smoke a bowl and wait like 10-20 minutes and then smoke another bowl.

7. a session for me is at least a gram or two, a quick smoke would be a bowl or two amounting to less than a gram, on a session we either roll blunts or smoke bongs, bowls are faster

8. Wow you guys smoke alot :p I have such low tolerance compared to you all. A nugg the size of a mini skittle get's me nice and high for 3-4 hours.

[​IMG]

^^
    Like that big.

9. Yup, it's either a tolerance issue, or they're smoking crap.

10. mann, i wish i had a bong, all i can smoke is joints :(

11. As much as I can hehe.

But usually a .5 to a gram. More if I am with friends, or if it is a special occasion.

12. Usually a bowl or two at this point in time, moneys tight right now.

13. usually a bowl and im blazed for a about 4 hours

14. .2-.3 of some dank will usually do it for me.

15. 4 or 5 fat bong milks if I'm by myself (probably like a .4 or .5). That takes all of 5 minutes.

With people at least a gram, usually 2 or so. Those are usually blunts, which can last anywhere from 15 minutes to an hour depending on how well they're rolled, and the bud, etc.

16. I usually smoke a very small bowl in my chillum or spoon, or a 3 or 4 hits out of my 1 hitter.

Takes me 2-4 hits (depending on how quick it takes my lungs to warm up) and maybe a few minutes to finish it all.

17. A blunt or more.

18. About half a gram. More if im celebrateing or something along the lines of that.

19. Damn, well if a session means socially than it's usually well over a gram, maybe an eighth on certain days.

20. Easy to get hold of a bong man, cost you about £10 for a decent one.