Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do you use per session?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by biorobotics, Jun 20, 2012.

1. i know, 'use as much as it takes to feel how high you want to feel', but i'm curious exactly how much most people use each time they smoke. i'm not looking for amounts in grams or ounces, but like, a bunch the size of a dime? a pinch (between your thumb and forefinger)? i'm using maybe 3 large pinches per session, 2~3 times a day... too much?

2. Matters my tolerance but around like .3-1 grams of some dank and 1-3 times in a day

3. visually, how much is that?

4. Either weed is really expensive around here or you guys have loads of money.

The price here is 10€/gram.

And it's usually .3 grams a joint, 1-3 joints per session.

Like a pinch and some shake.

5. my bowls are pretty small.. probably about 0.1 grams, which is a pinch. I probably have 3 bowls or so in a session so I will have about 0.3 grams total. I smoke once or twice a week depending.. so I have a pretty low tolerance.

6. [quote name='"biorobotics"']

visually, how much is that?[/quote]

Matters how dense but a decent sized nug

7. When I smoke by myself I usually smoke around 2-3 bowls out of a pipe (fairly big bowls)

When I'm with 1 other friend usually a J each and a few bowls (preferably 3 bowls :))

When its with a group of people around 2 J's each and couple bong tokes (around 3 bowls together)

When its a party it can range from all bong hits to all joints, just have fun and get shit faced :p

8. I use a Vapor Genie so I get higher with less material. I'm new to toking and I do a t-break every week or two. Combine this with using good dank and I'm able to use very little bud while still getting very high.

I end up using about 0.3 grams over the entire day if I keep toking as often as I like to stay high all day.

9. 2 bowl packs usually

10. Vape: .1-.5 depending on how high I want to get
    Smoking: .5-1g generally in a joint/blunt for myself alone, like .3-.8 with a bong.

11. #11 lazytoker, Jun 20, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 20, 2012
    I just pack a bowl.... smoke it.... and get high..... after about an hour... I repeat... So no clue per session. Per day I smoke about 3 grams. that's SEVERAL sessions, though. Like 15 bowls

If I'm smoking with someone else.... I pack 2 bowls.

I only get a certain level of high from bud no matter if I smoke .5g... or 10 grams.... So I prefer to smoke less these days. I can't seem to cut back less than once an hour, though.

12. I used to smoke over 1.5g a day but i started writing down the time i smoked n how much i smoked. then added half hour and -.1 everyday until it was .2 3 times a day then i started vaporizing and cut it down to .2 every 24 hours and i can barely finish a bag without feeling an overwhelming high.

13. 3 grams a day... damn, that's a lot of money and hard on your lungs. you can't cut back to less than once an hour?? must be terrible being that dependent.

14. My lungs seem to be fine. I have higher endurance than most non-smokers (then again most people now days are fat and out of shape). 3 grams is a LOT less than I used to smoke... which was about an ounce a day. So I've gotten better. I find it hard to smoke less than every hour because it's just out of habit, and anxiety. Weed calms me down. I should probably be on meds, but I don't have insurance, and haven't been to a doctor in 10 years.

I think I could cut smoking down to in the morning..... before lunch..... before dinner... and before sleep...... but I just don't because I love smoking and like I said before it's a habit.

I wouldn't call it dependence because I was on probation for a year once, and didn't smoke that whole year. I didn't eat or sleep for about 2 weeks after quitting, though.... so there were definitely withdrawals.... so I hate when people say it's not addicting.

15. If I'm just chilling by my self about 1.2 grams if I'm with my friends about 3 grams in a day I tend to get baked an just keep on smokeing when I'm with my friends. There past baked am.I'm still going .its really a bad habit I got lol .

16. Usually like 0.2g in my bong or 0.3g in a joint. I don't find using more is worth it, because you reach a plateau where you don't get any higher.

17. I smoke lil bowls .... Maybe like .2 ......I get about 4-5 ok size hits and I'm cool ....

I say .2 cause sometimes I smoke about what I can fit in a trench of my mflb

18. depends on how high i wanna get :)

if its just a nice, mellow high = .2
    .3-.4 gets me solid, just before blazed at .4
    .5 and above and its game over ;)

19. Conservation and Self-Discipline are much more rewarding.

20. usually uhhh, .3 - .7 a session in the bong gets me nice 2 times a day