Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Throw Down?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by goodseasons, Jun 5, 2013.

My thoughts exactly. I've never weighed out a set amount when I'm with my friends. We just throw in whatever the moment asks for. If someone is low or out, we all know they'll pitch in a little extra next time.

2. #22 That Hippie Kid, Jun 13, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 13, 2013
    At least 10 bucks if you are trying to have a sesh. 8 at the least. We smoke heavy here at GC  :bongin:

3. If were gonna take the time to actually sit and smoke a blunt its probably gonna be 4-6 grams, always a huge sucker unless only one person is pitching, however if everyone brings a quarter to half O we'll roll a blunt zilla for the hell of it, we don't get a chance to get together much so fuck it. 

4. i usually throw about two buds and maybe a little bit of hash too, depending if i got anything to do lol

5. I match, or dab people out.

6. I got 5 on it

7. a joint worth. i may roll a blunt depends. either they pay or match. no freebes. not even to these bitches nah sayin son??

8. I smoke on OG and usually throw down a g when smoking with 3-4 people smoking a king

Sent from my Galaxy Nexus using Grasscity Forum mobile app