Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you think this bag weighs?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by litterlife69, Mar 24, 2013.

1. My friends are saying its only .2 i think its at least .5 .

Attached Files:

2. Size large fry lol

3. You're both wrong. That's atleast more than a gram.

4. Definatley more than .2

5. get a scale

6. How about you show us the side that's clear smh

7. Take it out of the bag and put a quarter next to it. There looks to be a nug In the bottom right hand side. It's hard to tell because I can fill bags up like that with 2-3 grams. It's probably definitly more than what both of you said though

8. Not the weed , just the bag by itself !

9. -face palm-
    Gtfo

10. Whodunit?

11. Wait, why does it matter how much the bag itself weighs if you don't have a scale?

12. No it's cause my friends saying its only .2 and there's suppose to be 3GS in there . I'm trying to tell them that got a little scrimped

13. Lmfao. Skimped. Sorry though.

14. There's no way that's 3 grams

15. Yea, .5 ...what did you get ripped off? Looks like about $2 worth.

16. Ha mybad autocorrect shit

17. What?

18. Wait so first everybody thought you meant the bud. Then you said no you wanted to know how much the bag weighed. Then we got to bud again because you said you bough 3g and your friends said you got skimped. Now I'm no expert but what does it even matter how much the bag weighs if you got skimped. You have no scale. That's like if I buy a pound if ham but I think the store only gave me a half pound. The packaging the ham came in has no effect on how much I get.

19. Correction : how much would the bag weigh without the green