Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Think Joints And Blunts Actually Waste?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by The innovator, Jun 8, 2013.

1. I've only smoked a few joints bc i mainly stick to glass, but I've noticed they burn through pretty quickly.
    Still the best for smoke circles but i'd say .1 goes to the wind..

2. I definitely feel like blunts are your best bang for your buck. Joints are nice but they go out quick and not the best for a bunch of poeple unless you have weed to just burn.

3. It's basically nothing. Joints actually (debatably) burn off less than blunts, as blunts don't go out very easily and the ember doesn't settle nearly as much as a joint, so it's actively burning more. The only reason joints burn faster is when you're pulling on them papers burn up way faster than tobacco, but a passive burn just settles with a joint whereas it continues burning with a blunt.

I'd say from a 1 gram blunt or joint you're losing MAYBE .05.