Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend on an 8th?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by EmAndA, Aug 4, 2012.

1. Hey everyone, I was just sitting here, about ready to smoke.
    I was just wondering, how much does everyone pay for an 8th? What's the cheapest 8th you've scored?

I always pay $15 for my 1/8ths and the some strain names include Candy Kush, Green Monster, Orangewreck, Cali Big Bud, Silver Haze, and Berry Kush.
    Not all the strains are well known... but they are great for 4 gram 8ths for only $15 :)

2. [quote name='"EmAndA"']Hey everyone, I was just sitting here, about ready to smoke.
    I was just wondering, how much does everyone pay for an 8th? What's the cheapest 8th you've scored?

I always pay $15 for my 1/8ths and the some strain names include Candy Kush, Green Monster, Orangewreck, Cali Big Bud, Silver Haze, and Berry Kush.
    Not all the strains are well known... but they are great for 4 gram 8ths for only $15 :)[/quote]

An eighth is 3.5 not 4 its an eighth of an oz.

And here its like $45-55

3. $45 for dank, $50 for super dank.

4. At certain collectives they offer 4 gram 8ths.
    So...mine is 4 grams. Most times, a little bit over... like 4.3 grams.

5. Dank for $20 & fire for around $40 -$45 . 4gram eighths too ... ^ they hook it up at dispensaries :)

6. Nice. Which dispensary do you go to?
    I go to a place called V215. Check it out on Weedmaps if you live in the area :)

7. I like to go to new shops , but im a usual at PPC or if I'm lazy ill get a delivery ... Will check it out on weedmaps g

8. 25$ for an 1/8th of this OG Kush. [​IMG]

9. 20$ for a dank eighth but with my new connect it's probably 30$ :( I hate it when you lose a dealer.

10. Y'all are lucky. Out in PA it's 55-60 an eight.

11. [quote name='"Grizzly Graham"']Y'all are lucky. Out in PA it's 55-60 an eight.[/quote]

this^

12. yeah most clubs do the 4 gram eighth thing

everyone knows an 8th is 3.5
    its why they do 4g eighths lol

13. God DAMN. So lucky, it's 55-60 an eighth in TN

14. 30-40$, don't have a card so those are the street prices, fuck man $15 for an eighth, that's awsome

15. i never pay no more than 30 for a dank eighth

16. 20-30 for mids, usually 25.
    40-65 for piff, usually 50 or 60.

17. bout 45-50 if you got the right guy, its usually off the plants a few days ago so thats always good but damn 10$???

18. Nice. Here in NYC, where I've been looking around (but not buying yet) the lowest I've seen is 50! Otherwise, I've seen $60-$80. (Those higher prices are for delivery).

19. Wth you guys get some amazing prices. It's 35$ here for me.