Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend a week on weed? Inspired by how much do you smoke a day.

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Crash Bandicoot, Mar 24, 2011.

1. I'd say $20 if it's just for me.

2. My goal is to go through an eighth a week, or about $60 worth. Sometimes I go over, though.

3. About 70 a week more or less. Sometimes easily more =)

4. I'd say my average is like $40 bucks

I just got an 8th for $60 though

5. Just got an oz for $80. I know the grower and buy right from him. I know it costs the grower bout $10 an oz, but if he wants to take the risk of growing it, then he should get the reward of some money instead of breaking even. Its some pretty good shit and lasts me about 3 weeks, so in short about $25.

6. i like to spend 60 every 2 weeks. i get an 8th every paycheck

7. #7 Heroic Dose, Mar 24, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 24, 2011
    about $80 a week

8. pics plz

9. $8.00

10. 60-100

depends on how much money i got honestly

11. 8th or quarter a week

different on weekends and yeah agreed about how much money i have

12. £20 so i get an eigth

13. About $50 a week..sometimes more if i have more money

14. 20 but i get 10/g

15. Nice thread. I buy about an eight a week. Depends on how much stuff I have going on that week. But since I'm in college, the more stuff to do the more I smoke...haha so 50-75 a week.

16. haha yeah that was a typo. meant to say $80

17. when i was strictly buying it every week i was going through an 8th a week as i had other bills to consider...

now that i grow my own i probably blow through at least double that a week

18. Usually just £20 for an eighth, unless theres an event on the weekend i.e camping where i get alot more.

19. uaually 50-100 depends on wether or not I can afford a quad of dank or just midis

20. usually ill pick up an 8th each week.. but since its spring break... i treated myself to a new concentrate bowl & wand, a gram of green crack wax, and im goin back for more today, maybe some nug too ;) i can get 2g's of dank for 30.. gram of wax for 40.

so 100+ this week. normally $45.