Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you spend a week on bud

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by milkpuller420, Apr 4, 2013.

1. Just wondering how much people spend a week on bud, if you buy large quantities which I'm sure most of you do then just calculate how many weeks it takes to go through the amount that you buy.
    I did the math and for I spend about $8 a week on weed and I smoke every day once a day out of a pipe or bong (not joints, unless I have a shitload cuz it wastes more)
    What about u guys?

2. Probably 20-40 bucks a week when I'm out of homegrown

3. $120 every 3-4 weeks. I smoke all day everyday too though 1-2g a day average

4. $35/ week

= gram of top shelf purged honeycomb wax

5. 70 a week maybe

6. yea probably around 50

7. $4 give or take.

8. Fi dola fut lon

9. 85-100 a week.

• Like Like x 1
  10. 50 a week estimated

11. 100-110

• Like Like x 1
  12. #12 milkpuller420, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    That's craziness !! How much do u smoke

13. $30 top shelf will last me 1.5-2weeks vaping

14. $37.50 a week on average

15. $22.85 a week is my normal intake.

I'm currently on a break though, only smoked 3 times in the past 7 days.

16. Damn, you paying $75 a zip or what?

17. Probably about 35 a week at least. When im really going at it I can polish off 50 bucks a week. But thats hard to do considering i'm canadian and all my weed is dank and ultra-cheap.

18. #18 BudBrownies, Apr 4, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Apr 4, 2013
    I got really stoned and was coming here to ask the same question almost word for word! Wow that was trippy. You even said "bud". Well... I spend a lot. Too much. 40-60$ wk weed habit. I would smoke more if I could afford it. I'm going to have to cut back some until it avgs 20$ a wk.

19. Maybe a week tbreak is in order.

20. Your numbers are too high guys! I buy $10 worth every week and it lastes me a week and a half