Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke/spend on weed a month?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Dankdogg, Oct 26, 2011.

1. How many grams do you usually toke up in a month and how much does that cost you?

Just curious to see what others are paying and how much you all smoke...

Well I'm unemployed right now so i have to literally find change in the couch to buy myself a bag... But if i have the cash i can smoke up to a half ounce per month, which is about 100$.

crazy to think that if i continued to smoke that much id spend around 1200$ a year... shit!!

2. Probably 3/4ths of an ounce a month, I don't keep tabs on how much I smoke.

3. I'd say I smoke about an ounce a month.

4. 2 $55 eighths a month. idk how i manage to smoke once or twice a day and make an eighth last 2 weeks, but i do

5. I kill an 1/8th a week, but typically go dry for half the month so about 100$

6. lately I've been smoking 40$ 8ths of some pretty nice outdoor . Used to smoke about half an 8th a week of high grade but it was costing me tooo much .

7. Anywhere from a 1/2 O to an ounce a month. Some months I have disposable income, some months I'm strapped for cash.

8. About £30 a month on weed which is probably about 3/4th of an ounce.

-Maxi

9. I don't know how much I smoke because I'm almost always matching up, but i spend ~10 a day cumulatively over a month, but sometimes go 40 in a day or more, and some days don't smoke at all. A guesstimate is 3/4-1 oz a month cause at $10 a day that's abt $300 a month which I can get abt an oz with depending on sauce. I don't buy bulk usually tho bc I make my $ off busy work, chores, and finding ppl who need odd jobs done for cheap like fixing pcs, mowing lawns etc

10. Usually about an ounce a month.

11. i'm SO JEALOUS.

i spend probably close to $400 a month on it. :(

12. About a year ago I was spending over 400 a month now it's mostly only about 150-200.

13. Close to $0.

I grow my own weed and preserve it in airtight bags. I spend maybe $250 a year for equipment I have to replace and seeds I need to buy but other than that I smoke an eighth every week and sell any extra I have that's going dry around the end of the month.

14. idk but last week half an ounce and this week this half ounce prolly gonna last me till monday idk depends how much i wanna smoke. so like 2 oz a month like 300 cali
    dank

15. I smoke about an ounce a month but I share quite a bit ( pretty much daily) with friends.

That oz costs me $100 right now.

16. used to smoke about a quarter a month, now i have no connect. if i did i could i'd be spending about 110 a month

17. I smoke a gram a day sometimes .5 and I buy a ounce but I find that if u were to buy a gram a day (10$) u would be paying 300$ a month, u could buy a ounce for 200$ and that's 30 grams- a months worth lol so in the end you'd have another 100$ to spend on ganj and youl still be getting the same amount-(a months worth) and if u run out of that u can always buy more with the money; man gotta love buying in bulk :D lol

18. I smoke a half ounce each month, and that's at a push. Quite often I'll just be a few grams below.

19. I smoke about an oz or more per month.

Its more if I have the cash or the hook up:)

Sent from my XT907 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

20. 2 Oz's a month and with the senior discount I get from a couple of growers I know it's $200.00 a month, sometimes less.