How much do you smoke in a day

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Terrance Le, Apr 16, 2020.

1. Normally for me I smoke blunts and.use a 1gram in each,so about 3-4 grams a day,what about you.Comment below

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  2. About the same in bongs

• Like Like x 1
  3. I quit smoking it......now I ingest canna caps daily.

• Like Like x 2
    • Winner Winner x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  4. Days i work 2-3gs after work,
    days off it's probably 7+g's I will vape all day long.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 1
  5. #5 old shol4evr, Apr 16, 2020
    Last edited: Jun 15, 2021
    delete

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  6. Tuned it down to about 4 grams a week . Back in the day....8-12 grams A DAY......LOL:passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  7. I smoke a few grams of bud throughout the day and .5g of concentrate or so.

• Like Like x 1
  8. #8 old shol4evr, Apr 17, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  9. #9 old shol4evr, Apr 17, 2020
    delete

• Like Like x 1
    • Winner Winner x 1
  10. THANK GOD FOR LEGALIZATION AND DECRIM...... KEEPS THE BUNK N JUNK DEALERS AWAY !
    GROW UR OWN
    :passing-joint:

• Like Like x 1
  11. If It’s just me the about half a joint a day, maybe a whole joint. If it me and a friend then we just keep one in rotation for a few hours usually

• Like Like x 1
  12. Hash caps all day long prob a gram in the vaporizer every night.

13. I used to smoke 3-5 gram a day now it's about a gram a week, or in one sitting. I score a gram or 2 usually and take it straight to the dome in one sitting once a week.

• Like Like x 1
  14. Depending on if smoking doobs or bongs - tend to get through more with bongs (3-4g a day), and maybe 2g a day if smoking joints!

• Like Like x 1
  15. Maybe a gram on a "heavy" day. I know a half O lasts around 2 weeks. I don't smoke during the day very often, so that helps. Vapes and Sherlock packs. Maybe the odd pinner.

I used to be all day every day. Big circles of stoners and connections made that possible without being broke. We helped each other out. I dipped out because that whole scene and lifestyle was making me boring hah. Too many unreliable/annoying people I don't really know just coming through for the gas and making questionable choices. I just didn't have the time or patience anymore. People talk about time sinks. That was a life sink! A fucking crater where everyone is stoned and ain't shit happening. Nobody doing interesting shit. Nobody making anything. It ain't gotta be like that. It felt like purgatory after a few years.

Being in a small city area in FL locks me in, too. At most I can legally get 2.5 Os a month with medical. And because of the stupid legal landscape right now quality weed is still $50 an 1/8th, it's cheaper on the street. Popcorn is like 25-30 and it's not bad, I buy that when I can. My main dispensary does half Os for 90, but they don't stock them here... making that same half O 120. Fucky shit. This is what you get with super tight regulation... only let a handful of companies in and have a corperate circlejerk of monopolistic pricing. Sucks.

One dispensary does whole 1/8ths and 1/4s of shake for 25, which is what most of the stuff here is really worth, but half of the time is borderline mids.

So I kinda gotta be economical... not spending 100s a month on weed that's really average for the most part. Such is life.

• Like Like x 1
  16. Depends on pain and tolerance levels, finances, circumstances of the day, bud quality, etc. Usually 2-3 grams per day (all I can afford, I just barely get by financially). I'm probably due for a tolerance break as I am not getting the same relief I was even a month ago, but the increase in pain during even short t-breaks really sucks . . . so trying to at least cut back for a few weeks to see if that helps. Either that, or try @BrassNwood's hash caps.

• Like Like x 2
  17. 5 grams of hash divided into the 30 caps it fills is what 1/6th of a gram per capsule. And that 80mg single capsule is a whopping HUGE dose for most users.
    Knocked my Goddaughter for one hell of a wild assed ride and now she is scared of the stuff.

Well made edibles have 5X the power and last 10X longer then the same amount smoked does. Changing to a near pure edible method dropped my usage by over 2/3rds. I don't grow half of what I used to and I still have surplus.
    I was smoking every 45 minutes to keep the pain away now it is a capsule every 12 hours and Life is good.

BNW

• Like Like x 2
  18. About 2 bowls on work days and the weekend the smoke never clears.

• Like Like x 4
    • Winner Winner x 1
  19. About 1/2 oz

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Like Like x 3
    • Agree Agree x 1
  20. Still dealing with this...

• Like Like x 1