Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke daily?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Akazukin, Dec 22, 2010.

1. I've been on a T-break for the past 4 months, but before that I was smoking about 2-3 joints a day.
    So I'm wondering how much you guys on GC smoke on average a day?

2. like a bowl once a week on average.. sometimes i do a bowl 2 nights in a row

3. ive cut down lately but before i would smoke about 2 j's a day

4. cut a day when i have it....

5. I vape about .3 a day.

6. lately I've been getting a half ounce of reg for like 40 bucks. So I smoke around 1.5-2gs a day

not great, but on the look out for some dank.

7. 5-7 bowls per day... Little bowls though

8. I lose track but I smoke more than a gram a day easy, and that's not counting my buddies' buds, either.

9. I can't smoke daily anymore:( But it's all cool. i'm going to college, and have a job, so it's starting to be a weekend only thing. I might have to quit completely in nine months or so:( found out my girlfriend was pregnant today:cool:

10. Grats mang

11. I buy like an 1/8 when i have the money, and smoke every couple days until im out, then i wait until i come across some money, then im back at where i started

12. when i have the money and the means, i smoke anywhere from 3gs to 5gs easily. lately i havent had much money, so its been more like a gram or two on a good day, under a gram on a really bad day.

13. bout 3gs.. of the best stuff you can get around here

expensive habit lol gotta cut down a bit:smoke:

14. I smoke around 1g-2gs a day.

15. I just cut back smoking quite a bit and I'm still smoking about .5 a day... Been trying to limit myself on the amount I spend each month on the herb :rolleyes:

16. One joint at night.

17. not more than 0.2-0.4g/day in my vape, depending on who's over that day and if its the weekend or not.

18. I smoke anything from 0.7 up to an 8th a day.

However that aint boasting, I really wish I didn't smoke that much everyday due to monetary, tolerance and dependance issues.

This shits too darn good

19. depends on how much i have and of what, eighth of dank 1 or 2 bowls a night, half of mids... alot

20. I smoke around half a gram a day. Mostly middles though as I don't want to develop too high a tolerance