Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke ? And how much should i?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Squirttle, Jan 11, 2012.

1. #1 Squirttle, Jan 11, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2012
    So im wondering how much you guys usually smoke until you stop, and also what do you experience . Ive been smoking for about 6 months. around 2 times a day for two months and before that it was only once a week, so how much should i smoke now? Oh yes, i also smoke out of a pipe

2. smoke as much as you want. just dont let it interfere with important shit (for example, goin to work high, etc..)

EDIT: I smoke like 2 or 3 times a day usually if i have bud btw

3. depends on quality of the herb and the heads in rotation,

but i would say a nice bowl pack to the dome does me well.

4. I smoke 2-3 bowls a day everyday after work. Then i take a 1 week+ t-break when it takes me more than 3 bowls to get a decent high.
    Smoke as much as you want tho, it's your choice lol

5. I try to take a break when I notice I'm using way more weed than usual to get the same high. There's no "should" though...do whatever you like/can afford/makes you happy/doesn't interfere with things you want to do in life outside of smoking. I'll also stop if I have a cold or something (or just switch to the vape) since I think it keeps me from getting better to be smoking while I'm sick.

6. Man if you don't have that much money,then tolorence is what you need to focus on.I normally smoke about a gram of dank hash a day when I have my hand's on it.

If your talking about what you experience when you smoke to much and stop.Will 4 gram's of hash smoked in a bong made me see that the house is turning in a fast circular motion around me,trip'n hard over color's.You stop smoking because your way to high when you see yourself barely able to pack a bowl and light it.

7. smoke about a quarter of medical a week give or take certain days and events.. It comes out to a few bowls a day (smoke frequent small quantities) Just smoke what you can handle

8. 10.5 grams or so every two weeks. equals out to like 5-10 nice bong rips a day, usually topped with kief

9. Nothing wrong with a couple of bowls a day, but it really depends how much of a functional high you are. Some people get high and then can do nothing besides watch tv or sleep but if you can do all the shit you gotta do high then by all means smoke as much as your budget allows. :smoke::smoke:

10. I smoke 2, you should smoke 3, except on weekends, then smoke 4.325

11. I smoke like a gram or two a day , as much as you need bruv , somedays I work some days I dont :smoke:

12. Like 4 different times every day. Morning, lunch, afternoon, night.