How much do you smoke a day?

Discussion in 'General' started by Fabio Kush, Mar 18, 2011.

1. As the title says. If you toke everyday, how much do you smoke everyday? Or how much do you smoke every week, month, etc?

I always smoke at least a gram a day. That doesn't mean there isn't days when I'll smoke more, but I try to at least always smoke 1 gram everyday.

2. Why do you try to?
    Wasteful imo
    But i'm usually daily smoker.
    Unless i'm with my girl all day ha she keeps my use "balanced" i guess:rolleyes:

3. Because when I'm high.. everything is just better. Shit, I even do better in school. Yeah I feel you on the girl thing.. if my girl finds out I'm puffing a gram a day, then I can't hit that.. :/

4. Varies a lot, but mostly a joint or two.

5. hahahah i get you man you mean you pack bowl after bowl blazed
    happens to everyone.
    I remember buying an eighth and by the end of the day all i had was shake.
    Needless to say i started setting apart just what i was gonna smoke and out the rest away.
    and yupp the girl doesn't really like me blazing all day at least by myself.
    :p

6. On days I work, absolutely nothing.

On days I'm off, a shit ton.

7. Hahaha man, my girl never wants me to smoke, but she always wanting to smoke my shit hahaha. I mean, my cousin grows so I get bomb ass dro for 5 a gram, so I'm always loaded, and I sell that shit for 20 a gram so I'm making profit. But yeah, she's a hypocrite hahaha, sometimes I'll smoke her up so she just stfu and let me hit it haha

8. hahah yupp sounds like a girlfriend.
    So you can hit what the bud or your girl ;) lol take both
    that's bomb though about your cousin knowing the grower direct is always a +

9. Hell yeah man, we're making bank. And I mean hit her haha (; but yeah, she won't let me blaze all by myself, bullshit lol. And she hogs it too.. god damn hahaha