Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you smoke a day?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by Just_Trillax, Apr 30, 2012.

1. About 6 times a day here,out of blunts usually so you could imagine how fucked my lungs are.

2. Like about 2 bowls

3. 6 bowls per day average (my bowl pack is only like 5 hits each though)

4. When I have a stash which isnt that often...maybe .5 a day

5. [quote name='"lazyy"']8245.[/quote]

Damn timmy smokes a lot. I would too if I was gettin free weed from my fairly odd parents :p

6. Depends on the day, but average I would say three bowls

7. turn them blunts into bowls unless u a rich mother fucker lol

watever it takes is how much i smoke

8. Enough to kill a small animal

9. Every day is different.

Probably avg about a G, myself.

10. At least a gram on average.

11. 1 gram by myself . 2 with friends

12. for the last couple days i have been smoking around a gram a day.

cutting back this week to only vaping and just once a day, so around .3

13. Depends could be a g could be 3.5, but I smoke it all through a bong. Only smoke vaps, js, and pipes on special ocassions.

14. More than I wanna think about. Seriously, way too much.

15. I still live with parents so cant smoke everyday cause I cant smoke at home. However I go to my buddy Kyles a lot, like every other day after work and we'll smoke a couple blunts.

On weekends I always go to my brothers apartment and get high. I'm about to move in in a couple weeks so we'll smoke everyday after that.

16. Well I wake up at 6 when my dad leaves for work, smoke a bong go back to sleep wake up like 2 hours later when my sister goes to work and smoke, fall asleep, wake up at 12 shower smoke, go to work, smoke on the way there, all three breaks then once before I go to bed haha everyday, but weekends I smoke more then that, so you could say alot lol

17. 1/8th a day average to myself
    When I start smoking with friends that can go up to as far as a Half O

18. Maybe a gram a day..