Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pay for your Onions?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Piffy, May 30, 2009.

1. Man, you get some cheap onions. Where have you been shopping?

2. i can get a o of mids for like 85.. and i can get a 0 of dank for about 215? eah idk havent bought o's lately been getting QP's and HP's

3. if your dealers phone is being tapped, and he is having people calling asking for onions.. i think they'll figure out that it's not really onions they're talking about.

4. I love garlic....:cool:

5. I also love garlic. It's good in almost anything...aside from dessert. Garlic ice cream is a little odd

6. dank 300
    top-notch 370

tucson, az

7. Usually around $200 for any dank... I don't buy anything less :smoking:

8. #28 StoneColdChilla, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    I'm not dissin on you guys but marijuana isnt important enough for me to pay more than $120 an ounce for, I wouldn't feel right spending so much money on it when my family needs money.

9. And there's 28 Garlics in an Onion.

Edit: ...and 16 Onions in a Potato! I'm cracking myself right the fuck up here!

10. #30 iLoveWaterBongs, May 31, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: May 31, 2009
    Reggie - 40
    Schwag - 60
    Dro - 100-200
    Dank - 200-250
    Top Notch - 250-300

Depends on who you buy from/what strain/etc. I usually get the lower of the two prices though. I have some bad ASS hook ups. There is a lot grown around here, in fact several of my neighbors do, and I live in TX which, of course, borders Mexico..

11. Good man!(or woman) You my friend have excellent priorities. I'd plus rep you but sadly my rep isn't worth anything.

$120 is really cheap. I don't even get those prices here in Canada but then I choose to buy very high quality stuff. Also since we choose to pay those prices for an ounce that means that for the same level of high we'll need much less weed than you do.

But let me repeat again. I have a lot of respect for you. I would smoke out someone like you any day. Family is far more important than weed ever will be.

12. To not change the subject too much, i once paid 100 for an OZ. of mids. great find, the kid was like wtf its my last OZ and i don't care. got that find in Detroit!

yeah, bud is nice. but it should never be a priority. and thats a good argument to keep bud illigal. it controls your mind and spends all your money on it...which does happen to some people, but those types would do it with anything.

13. roughly 237 for a zone of dank.

14. ur dealer cant just have u pay 235 or 240

15. $400 for Jack, $350 for OG Kush, theres some gran daddy purp makin its way around here, I've never smoked that, so ill prob pick up an eigth and see what all the fuss is about.

16. 375 NYC diesel, 450 Utopia haze, 425 Arjans Haze #2, 325 White Widow...
    Uptown NYC

17. I think what he did was took the prices on multiple buys and averaged them out. that way you might come out with a peculiar number