Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Do You Pay For High Mids

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by nckdaman, May 13, 2010.

1. #1 nckdaman, May 13, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: May 13, 2010
    How much for just a gram? Sorry for making this kind of thread, i know one gets made like every minute.

Got a new hook up and i never buy mids and he said it would be 10 -17. He doesn't know yet because hes getting it from somewhere else. I think 17 sounds a little high...

2. 25-30 a quarter, that's on long island ny

3. $10/g
    that's what i pay

4. 3-5 a gram but thats from a friend. He sells to others for 10-20 per gram.
    This is good mids with hairs and everything. just not so crystaly

5. $10 a g.

6. $30 a slice for high mids and $25 a quarter for low mids.

7. They are called beasters nd 10-15 per gram

8. high mids :confused_2: , if u knew this thread is made every 29 seconds, y not check all the other 12 thousand out there??

9. Because most aren't asking for a gram or high mids.

10. LMAO, i saw at least 4 this week

i saw one today with a poll in it....

11. I don't see a point in buying any type of mids by the gram.

12. end thread

13. $10 a gram here in ontario

14. 10-15 a gram. the stuff i just got was 15$ a gram (if buying a single gram) but this isn't really high mids, i would put it over that...all purple and what not with some nice cozy orange hairs

15. Save up some more money and buy at least an 1/8th of these "high mids". You'll thank me later.

16. I pay $3 a gram for high mids

17. I hate the term mids because it is so general that no one can really understand what you mean by it. A gram could go from $5 to $10 I'd say... $20-$30 for an eighth of what you would probably describe as "high mids"

18. Guessing you buy in very high quantities and it comes out to about $3 a gram?

19. 10 a gram..Who sells shit at 11..12..13..14..15..16..17..$ a gram..