Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do YOU pay for beasters?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by 420zxz, Mar 8, 2012.

1. I'm getting an 1/8th of beaters for $50. I'm pretty sure I'm getting ripped off, but that's my only source right now, so oh well. So, when or if you guys buy beasters, how much do you pay?

2. What's beaters dude? Sorry we don't use that term in the UK :)

3. I could get an eighth of dank in my area for 60-70, which is pretty pricey. 50 for an eighth of mids sounds pretty crappy, where are you from? You must be able to find a better deal than that, they're not paying 400 a zip for mids.

4. $15 a gram

cant help but feel like im getting ripped off

5. In TX all I've really seen is either dank or schwag, someone post a pic or 2 of these beasters so I can get a proper gauge if you could please.

6. You guys are lucky in the US, here in the UK we pay much more than you, I got some lovely dank Critical Mass but cost me $75 for an 8th :(

7. I'm from Pa, if that means anything. And to the the British dude, beasters are below dank and above Mids. So Beasters are average or maybe above average bud.

8. Yeah I wouldn't pay 50 bucks for above average mids. That's what I usually pay for dank.

9. dam i can get a 1/4 for $50 of some daaannnnkkkk

10. sick, people still smoke beasters?

you're def getting ripped off

11. usually 30-40 a eighth but prefer danks myself.

12. I read beast wars

13. Beasters are pretty much non-existing where i live.

Dank, haze, piff and regs. Go to the city though and you can get some pretty solid regular. And 50 for an 8th is the regular price for everything but regs.

14. Beasters is just a fancy term for mids that people can sell off to u for a higher price, its just mids tho...

15. I love how people quote the Union at every opportunity on this site, except for on the issue of what beasters are.

16. Kinda shows that the people who ride on bandwagons aren't concerned with quoting material from sources to be factual. They wanna be on the bandwagon to tell everyone else they're on the bandwagon, and that you should be riding it with them, too! Konie2012 everyone!

17. i get a quarter of beasters for 35.. 50 for a quarter is a rip.

18. In high-school in Jersey all we had was beasts, I paid 900/qp

19. Seriously mate im UK to, Manchester, and can get much better prices, $90(60quid) for a quarter of some of the frostiest buds you will ever see. I would not pay 45-50quid for an eighth... hell you can get a Q of headies for that. Seriously bro take a look around oh and dont quote me on this but beasters is headies I think, you know not dank but better than mids just some nice smelling bud with a few crystals, usually no name. Also some blades tell me whether im right or not but if im not mistaken beasters originates from BC yes?