Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you pack your bowls?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Chewbracca, Dec 9, 2010.

1. Just wondering how fat you guys pack your bowls

Alone/Bubbler: i pack 0.1g :p

what about you?

gotta love low tolerance :D

2. its not low tolerance its jus how big u wanna pack ur bowls....some ppl like to pack 10 bowls out of a gram and some ppl like to put the whole gram in there....but if im by myself i know how to corner a bowl and shit like that and how big i like my hits i usually do mine like .2 or .3....enough for like 4 hits or so but u gotta keep hitting it cause when you dont hit it it keeps burning...with other ppl its usually like .4 or so ....sorry if im like semi ranting <<<stonnned

3. Never really weighed it....it might scare me with how much it costs...JK!
    I guess a big pinch between my thumb and forefinger would do it.:)

4. I never weigh my dope. I usually just pack my bowls toke by toke when I'm alone, if I'm with people I fill the bowl.

5. Alone or with friends, I just decide probably gonna smoke a gram or however much tonight, and only grind up that much.

After that, doesn't really matter how much I pack per bowl. :smoke:

6. I don't know the exact mount (but i might as well use my new scale when I pack a bowl later after class), but in any given piece I'll usually pack to the rim even when I'm alone. Screw going past the line, lets jump it (I have a rather low tolerance but I always smoke til I'm flyin like the millenium falcon :smoke: )

7. i guess the reason i pack them small is when you fill up the bowl, and say you light the top, i dont believe that all the smoke travels through all the nug and into the hole

skepticality i guess

^no its not a word..

8. i usually eye out my bowls, but also follow a rule which is, keep packing bigger and bigger bowls each time till i run out. but i know when i'm at the point where im gonna get as high as i can get. sometimes i don't achieve that tho, but i really can't count on chasing a high you know? :hello: i just toke till i know im HIGH.

soo conclusion to my semi- long post, i pack about .3 if i just got the sack, and add about .1 each time i toke.

9. Before I got this 7in glass bong I had a 7in acrylic. I used to pack a full bowl in those little metal bowls on the acrylic ones. Not sure how much that is. Now with the glass bong (with the slide out bowl, whatever it's called, lol) I pack very very little. I grind up a nugget half the size of a pinkie nail. Gets me a nice buzz, tokin :bongin:

10. Depends on what it is for me.

I don't measure how much I use, I just know when it is packed nicely

11. Alone? i like one-hitter type bowls, about .2

2 or more? until its full

12. About .2 on a bowl of some highgrade does me right.

13. Don't buy a bowl if you ain't gonna pack that bitch. Full ALL the time. Unless i have to be "Ninja-High" but thats a whole other story my friend.

14. .2 in bong
    .1 in mflb

15. Around .3 maybe less.

If I want more I'll pack another.

16. Nice, but I've seen "mflb" all over the place. What does that stand for? :bongin:

17. Magic-Flight

18. And you said
    It was like fire around the brim
    Burning solid
    Burning thin the burning rim
    Like stars burning holes right through the dark
    You gave fire like saltwater into my eyes

Oh and i pack em tight... small amounts but tight... burns longer.

19. Magic Flight Launch Box

It's a good vape for the price. Check it out.

20. I have no clue how much (.whatever) will fit in any of my bowls, I just fill them until they're full, or I use all the weed I ground up :p