How much do you like to smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by zerps, Apr 27, 2013.

1. I find that there are two types of stoners.
    1. They smoke a bunch in one sesh.
    2. Smoke a bit every 45 minutes-hour. (1 or 2 bowls)

What do you guys do? I like to smoke as much as i can at once.

2. I like to smoke for awhile. Which is why vaping is up my alley. I'd spend hours with my MFLB tokin.

3. I take about five hits per sesh and I'm done. Usually lasts 10-15 minutes.

4. This
    Magic works good

5. It does, til the screen breaks, twice,

Current piece is the Iolite. I never bothered to get a mflb replacement.

6. How many trenches u like to load for magic

7. i like to smoke joints.bowls are nice but a joint last for an hour or so by my self

8. Been over a year since I used mine, but a coupe I spose.

9. I just keep the bowl continuously packed and smoke when I feel like it.......

10. This is what I do when smoking. Couple bowl, couple hours, I don't count.

11. Yeah for me it also depends how I'm feeling. Sometimes I'm like a smoke stack and I just continuously burn through the bowls, other times I take a hit and put the bowl down then spend the next hour distracted by something.

If I'm with other people I tend to smoke 3-4 times as much as I would by myself though...

12. Im always smoking. ;)

13. I smoke more than wiz khalifa and snoop dog combined ngga we faded faded faded

14. I also happen to enjoy smoking the Marijuana weed a great deal.

:wave:

15. Nice . Do u think its better to space out the hits or do them in one sess.

16. Personal preference.

17. True

18. Right now, i like smoking 2-3 bowls a day.

19. Magic flight box was a joke and a complete waste of time, for me anyways, since i like to sit and get just stupid high in one toke..I'll usually clear a full bowl outta my bong in one hoot every..hour, depending on the strain, although the other day buddy left me a bud that had me stoned all day off one haul, couldn't believe it.

I need to get better marijuana.

20. I enjoyed it, I'd spend hours using it and getting high. Was an adventure for me.