Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you guys pay for an ounce?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Herdezian, Feb 13, 2017.

1. I normally pay $200 for an ounce of dank around here, and was curious what you guys pay in your parts of the country.

2. I pay 200 for it and I'm on the mid west coast! I can get a half for 100 even so that's nice. I'm curious what everyone else gets it for as well.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. From $200-260 at BC dispensary.
    From $180-300 from Toronto dispensary

I usually go with bc because it's better quality

• Like Like x 1
  4. My med dispensary only lists one strain in that quantity and the price is $265. I've only seen full ounces available a few times. Most of the stuff they sell in 1 and 3½ gram sizes. Typical eighth pricing is $60 though they usually have a few on sale at $40.

For those wondering, in Illinois everything sold is pre-packaged. And you can't even see what's inside the packaging until you open it at home. You can't open it there and look at it. It's always a crap shoot.

5. The dispensary that I use in Vegas runs about $200-320 depending on the strain. I just caught one on special for $99.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. $240 where I live now, but it used to be $300-$400 up north. Rough times.

7. I pay 221 us equivalent in USD to have it delivered from BC to Ontario. It's top shelf!

8. After adding up the costs, about 40$

• Like Like x 1
  9. For fucks sake in Tennessee I'd have to pay 450$ for an ounce of gorilla glue

10. i don't pay anything, that stuff grows on trees, right at my own place too..

• Like Like x 3
  11. I'm from the Praries of Canada... I can get an ounce of mids locally for $220. If I take an hour or two drive to a bigger city I can get better quality for a lower price. Or I can order medical online for $200-$250/oz depending on strain

12. 140 pound standard 160 fire shit 180 from the dam 200 sss weed

13. 180 ish for mids in Ontario

14. About 8 dollars for an ounce of Shwag, 15 for mids, 20 for dank. that can go a lot lower depending on the exchange rate of USD in my country Colombia, fluctuations in the exchange rate don't affect me though since I earn and spend in Pesos.

• Like Like x 1
  15. dafuck 20pound in the uk which is like 30usd get me 2 grams of varing quality at best hence why i grow my own :) if i factor in costs a oz for me is 13 but of bought on the street 220 lol

Sent from my SM-G920F using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  16. The perks of living in a third world country man :D

• Like Like x 1
  17. Don't pay for bud ....that's why we grow ...super dank 100 NorCal

• Like Like x 1
  18. Posted in a thread in Stash but I just picked up an O of different strains, all around 21% THC (state lab tested) for $110.

19. Bumblefuck nowhere midwest and i get 220 for the best quality around, but id say its normally 250 around here.

Sent from my KFGIWI using Grasscity Forum mobile app