Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do you get in a 20 bag?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Hinkleberry, Feb 6, 2010.

1. Of headies and how much is there usually in there? I live in massachusetts. Also one more thing, how much is in a quarter and does a quarter of mids for 60 bucks sound fair? Thanks.

2. Nahh you shouldnt be paying more than 35 for mids and 70 for high mids for a quarter usually go for around $5g and high mids $10g,

3. a 20 bag of headies you should recieve around a gram. a quarter of headies can be from 100 to 120 and a quarter of mids should cost 50 to 60 dollars.

4. I'm also in massachusetts and I get mids for $25 a quarter. They're not bad mids either. Perfect for bluntage :smoke:

Edit: Oh and headies are $20 a g, ~50-60 a 8th. And a quarter is 7g

5. Alright guys, How do you think I can find an honest person/ dealer/ supplier?(idk) to buy from?

6. 20$ of headies is a gram. The mids it all depends on how good the mids are. Alot of people on here brag about their "Mids" they get when in all reality its bricked up and it has a decent amount of seeds its not mids at all/

7. A dub gets me 1.2.
    It could be better.

8. one gram

9. I buy dub's most of the time. I usually get 1.3 if it's like super rediculous, 1.4-1.6 if it's just some dank.
    usually lasts a couple days, three at the most.

10. A dub in my area goes by the following.

1.2-1.4 of mids
    1.0 of beasters
    .8 of dankk
    possible .7 or .6 for rediculous buds

11. 2gs dank
    2.5-3gs beasters

12. All you gotta do is meet people. If you keep making friends who toke, you're bound to find a few good connects.

13. 2gs here its $10 a gram unless its the better stuff then its $15 a gram

14. i can get mids for 25 a quarter too (sw missouri)
    OT: 2g for dank if its a 20 sac
    i only buy dank in low quantities so idk about other shit

15. 1.2 of headies.

16. i would get 1.4 of dank for 20

17. I get a 8th for $20

18. $20 - 1 gram of delicious nuggets or a 1/4 of reggies

19. damn you guys are getting skimped i get heads beaster whatever you wanna call it 20 is 2 grams of anything

20. One gram of dank here.