Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do Vapes smell

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by CornDawg, Jan 27, 2011.

1. Hi

I'm looking for a way to consume weed discretly in my room, so i had the idea of a vape.

My room is about 5m by 5m and is closed all of the time, so other than the weed smelling does a vape make a noticable smell.

Thanks for any answers.

Also sorry if this has been asked before, i tried searching but nothing came up.

2. I own an MFLB, and it doesn't really produce thick vapor unless you want it to, and even when i take thick rips, i toked a full trench and my grandma walked in and smelt nothing. Mom knows i smoke, she came in, i asked, do you smell anything cause i just vaped, and she was like no i dont. And before she would smell it on my jacket and shit when i came home haha

3. Almost no smell at all. Theres a slight smell, but its kinda like burnt popcorn.

4. look up the vapor genie, its $55 online and from research ive read the its really worth it.

but smell wise i cant be 100% sure but my friend says a slight smell lingers so some febreeze should do the trick

5. Smell really depends on the vaporizer. If you get a whip style vaporizer ask if it comes with a fragrance piece. Either way use a "Sploof" or crack a window. (You could have a fan going also for extra safety)

Good luck,
    Peace.

6. MFLB would be the number 1 option for stealth vaping. It is amazing honestly.

7. I completely agree. If you use one of these and just blow it out the window, youll be fine. Just leave your window open for a few minutes to allow any vapor that may have not gotten blown outside to escape. I do it all the time.

8. Thanks for the answers, again another question, does anyone know any good sites for vapes that sell to Aus.

9. grasscity .... GC should... Volcano prolly ships there as well.

10. Again another question, what vape would you recommed, i can spend up to $200 (AUD) but you know the cheaper the better.

Or would it be better to round up some more money.

11. Hmm... I don't really have much experience with anything aside from volcano's and they are awfully expensive.. I think that anything should work fairly well.. Check out youtube videos with the product name to see what people think of them.

12. Thanks for your help, i've ordered a MFLB, after some half arsed research, it seemed like the best option.

Anyway thanks all.

13. i need some help