how much do u smoke?

Discussion in 'General' started by HighHaze, Jul 28, 2006.

1. i dont smoke too often because weed is fuckin expensive. i bought 2.2g for 35 and finished it like it was nothing. i would be satisfied with 4g in 1 blunt. so how much do u usually do in one sitting?

2. in one sitting?

.5 gram with the bong gets me nice and buzzed.

1-1.5 gram for joints (only when i can afford it, which hasn't been recently, unfortunatley)

3. a sitting and dedicated smoking for me is 3 grams + but i dont usually sesh like that anymore, i stay in my room and smoke with 10-30 different people a day that stop by for some free weed ;) lol. But i smoke close to a half ounce alone a day. but in a single sitting ill smoke a half quarter or more

4. Wow, and I thought smoking an entire gram in my bong and harldy getting a buzz was high tolerance.

Must suck to be you guys.

5. ill get a head change after a hit rasta, its just i only smoke outta my big water bong now and i just smoke to smkoe, not to get high. i really enjoy the taste and smell and EVERYTHING about smoking, i dont care much for the high. i like cokes high, but i LOVE to smkoe. im passionate about it

6. when i had my bong i did a dub (1.7g?) and get high as hell, but would still wanna do more

7. Not me, man. I smoke untill I'm high.

8. Yea, I hear that. Probably gets expensive. It take mes .4-.5 in my bong and I'm ripped

EDIT: I only smoke a bowl at a time btw

9. nope. not at all lol

10. u grow?

11. i have my FIRST grow happening going on right now, still in veg mode, getting to be about 4 feet tall now, all 51 of them lol. But nope ive never grown before.

12. thats what i need to start doing cuz shit gets expensive

13. i havent paid for weed outta my own pocket except for the FIRST time i bought weed.

14. I blaze 4-5 times a day so when I do its only .5 sessions at a time. .5 equals about 3 deacent tokes with my bong and I get pretty ripped.

:hello:eric:hello:

15. I'm posh, so whenever I like, really.

Usually about half a dozen big fatties a day. More at the weekend.

16. Holy fuck balls. I can get ripped off my ass on like .4 grams.

Thank god it doesn't take like a half 1/4 or whatever it does for you guys...that would be 35 bucks a sesh for me.

17. no, what i am saying is it takes that much for me to get high, but i like to get the max effect and get even higher.

18. You notice, it's you, me and xericx who get stoned off a .5 gram?

And we all live in Ontario?

Just goes to show how good Canadian pot is, i guess.

19. man, i need to get some dank. i smoke like 5 bowls to get where i need to be. dude, i'm high and watching the matador. fuckin hilarious.