How much do u pay....

Discussion in 'General' started by anothersmoker, Dec 9, 2001.

1. Just like the muchies we all love, mmmm....donuts....oops, sorry... weed is packed by weight, not volume. They all have different densities, so it could look different every time, unless it's the same stuff. Sound like you're thinking you're getting beat. If you do, go get a postal scale, they're dirt cheap. Should be at least a gram if it's a 20, *without* the weight of the bag.

-J

2. about 800 pr QP.
    but I have been getting a lot of shwag. I am so sick of punks that dont know that just because you can grow dosnt make it KB. I mean shit with a hydro and some real feel for it. you can get the shittiest strain to seam green. but I am sick of it passing as REAL " GREEN"

3. it turns out it was the real shit. I was fucked up all night off a gram

4. in my city 1.5 grams of mids is considered the norm for a dime. super dank goes for 20 a gram. which is why i always buy mids, 3 times the weight, but more than a third of the potency.

5. 20 a gram is common where i'm at.

Also, a dime is a 10 bag (around here) I've been told that in other places, it refers to a gram.

6. personally, i would never pay over 10 bucks for a gram... but maybe that's just me.

7. I bet he's a terrorist working for Al Quida and after 9/11 they needed more funds so they raised your weed prices. THis is, of course, all dreamt up in the minds of those who write for the government's spokesperson to install fear into the minds of the people against a harmless plant.

:eek:

8. out here 40 bucks would get you a quarter (7)
    maybe 40-50

it depends who you know here,
    some people will give you 2 for 20 some will give you 3.5 for 20

i get an 0 for 140

9. hahaha... 7 year old thread :wave:

10. 20$ a gram is average for around here. 1/8th's (3.5) grams. is 60 - 65$.