Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much do i need?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by coldsk8er, May 12, 2011.

1. im gonna be driving to colorado soon with a couple of my friends and we have a hookup to get a lb for 1800 how much more do you guys think i would need to get there and back from iowa?

2. are you asking how much you'd need for like gas money? if so i'm estimating around 650 miles each way and with a car that gets around 30mpg it would be around $80-$90 each way

3. If you smoked a whole pound that trip it would be fricking crazy...dude. I would think a couple ounces would be fine for 1300 mile trip. But then again, if you want to be stoned the whole time you might want a whole pound. But personally I don't like to be high all the time, I get paranoid

4. lol thats what, a 6 hour drive? you guys smoke 3 pounds a day? shit

5. Holy shizz, that's alotta pot to smoke in a short time. And you'll be driving the whole time?

6. Lawl, good luck riding dirty with pounds of weed on you, I mean, seriously?

Say goodbye to a fun road trip and hello to fun felonies!

7. i'm just doing cruse control the entire way and actually its gonna be a 24 hour drive there and back

8. Crossing boarders, and six hour drives with a pound of narcotics? Yeah that's not completely absurd at all.