Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do I need?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by 420evryday420, Jan 25, 2010.

1. If I want to make a half cup of good thc filled oil how much bud and what heat should I use?

2. perhaps an 8th.

Also, what are you making? If your using heat, might you be using peanut butter?

3. M thinking of making Betty crocker brownies out of the box and since it doesn't call for butter I thought I would just make some special vegetable oil to put in the recipe calls for a half cup so I was wondering how much I would need

4. #4 Fumar Verde, Jan 25, 2010
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 25, 2010

how many brownies does it yield? If we're talking like 10+ brownies, I would bump that portion up to a quarter.

EDIT: Now that I think about it, you should do a quarter anyway, maybe even a bit more. Better stronger than weaker. Plus, if this is gonna be a batch of brownies, chances are your gonna want more than an 8th. I say quarter to a half.