Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do I need?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by WyoHunter420, Jul 23, 2012.

1. #1 WyoHunter420, Jul 23, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 23, 2012
    This is my first post just so u know. The fair is coming up and these two girls that I'm friends with are coming to hang out there. So how much weed do I need for the 3 of us? They have never smoked but I think I have once at a party but idk cause I was wasted. But I've never bought, and I dont know the quality of it but from what I've been reading 2 grams should be plenty. And also I'm gonna probably have to use an apple to smoke it. Do dealers also sell pipes or rolling papers? Sorry for all the questions but I have nota clue what I'm doing.

2. #2 Bunny Wailer, Jul 23, 2012
    3 people who are new to weed should do fine for just one gram of good shit.

No, dealers don't sell that stuff, but see if they could get it for you and you pay them back. If not, search the threads because there's lots of homemade ways to make a pipe

3. sorry i think you just got yourself banned

4. Lmao just go to your LHS and get a pipe and get an ounce.

5. #5 WyoHunter420, Jul 23, 2012
    Why would I get banned, I am clearly 18 years of age.

6. Be sure to get an ounce and not 2 grams

7. #7 Bunny Wailer, Jul 23, 2012
    deleted

8. Edit complete

9. Good to have you apart of the GC community. :smoke:

10. Ya and also how much does a small glass pipe usually cost? I'm thinking I could have my friend buy me one and bring it to me when he comes back next month.

11. Properly 15 bucks for a cheap spoon pipe

12. 1-1.5G of dank will be plenty for 3 new people, but since you're new to bud, chances are you won't be able to find really good stuff right off the bat, even some decent bud will be good. I'd personally get 1.5+. Buy a cheap pipe, they're like $5+.

13. get a gram and a blunt, roll the entire gram up and it'll be perfect. easier to get than a bowl imo

14. So what do I roll a blunt with?