Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much do i need to smoke to get high?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Deprived_, Feb 23, 2017.

1. I just smoked a 1 gram joint, maybe a bit over that. But i'm not high? i was smoking some GSC. First time i smoked i got a pretty nice feeling, but now, nothing. Should i just smoke more?

2. You are getting played, find another dealer. Did it come pre roller or ground?

3. Nope, i got an eigth all nugs.

4. Perhaps GSC doesn't do it for you. Just smoked a teeny Blueberry bowlful and got completely wasted. Tried some 29% thc Redeye and nothing. This is all MMJ!

5. A 1 gram j should of had you nice and toasty, especially since you are a beginner. Let's see a pic of it.

6. I'd give it half an hour to settle down then hit a bong n see if that helps lol

7. That's whats left. [​IMG]

8. Image isn't loading. Use the sites upload feature.

9. [​IMG]

Hopefully that works

10. It looks good, are you sure you are hitting it right? Holding the smoke long enough. Also don't put or keep smoke on any sort of fabric.

11. 3 puffs of the real loud should be enough

12. Damn, maybe i could be hitting it wrong? i have used vapes before, so i didn't even think about if i was hitting it properly. I got a glass jar for it from now on. Maybe i should just keep smoking

13. Hm, that eigth ran me $60 so i didn't think it was of bad quality

14. That's all that is left from an 8th and you didn't get high?

15. If you wanna go to la la land, i suggest you try concentrates or over indulge a little on edibles. You may get sick and puke, but what a trip!!!

16. Buzzer, no offense, but there is something wrong with you if you smoked 29% and did not get high. I always definetly get high when I smoke anything 25% and over. I'll pray for you bro.

17. 60? Damn where ya from. Sounds similar to where I live

18. Damn I've smoked snoop dogg OG tested at 28% and was flying high for a couple good hours, seasonal toker here

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

19. Maybe you're just not hitting the vape right, I've been using mine and it gets me high and high.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum