Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much did you smoke your first time?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Bindin13, Aug 5, 2011.

1. a joint by myself and then a joint between my then boyfriend and two of his homies

2. A pretty big blunt with some people at a party. It was a few years ago. Pretty sure I wasn't really high though. It took a few times.

3. Just a bowl for my first time.

4. I smoked a 1.5 gram joint my first time... man it was awesome! I was watching Terminator Salvation on the TV and for some reason 1 of the terminators had one of those triangle shaped chinese hats on and me and my freind had a conversation about TV remotes for like 20 mins :p Gonna get high again in like a week hopefully! :smoke:

5. my very first time I went hard.. me and 2 other people smoked an 8th.... and i been lovin it ever since.....

6. 4 hits in a plastic gatorade bottle bong.

I was sooooo high.

7. I had 16, cuz i was 16 years old at the time. Didn't get high though. Also probably took bad hits. The second time I did probably about 5 hits and I was soooo high. it was amazing. I felt EVERYTHING. every thread in my shirt that touched my skin I felt. It was a weird feeling. Never had it since :(

8. Smoked a joint, then two or so hits from a homemade bong - he had a plastic? glass? not sure actually bowl/stem that he stuck in the side of a water bottle.

This was at school so that may have contributed to my lack of a high, but it was after school ended so who knows...

I didn't think I felt much, just things were changing a little. My throat was really dry, so I started eating snow and could feel each little piece of ice. But y'know, I wasn't aware of my high, so I didn't take note. Walked up to school, noticed everything seemed...clearer and more defined. When I got to my locker I wanted some food (I stash food in my locker), and it took me what felt like ten minutes(at least six tries) to open it, and then we just sat there and ate.

Then I zoned the fuck out, and noticed my dad was there to pick me up, and then I drove home. High. Without realizing it. I was fine, just I took turns wide, but I'd rather not see how I drive inebriated with a fullblown blaze going .

All in all pretty sweet.

I smoked out my buddy the other day for the first time. Told him the basics of inhaling, think about breathing in with your nose (I know it hurts more esp. for a firstimer, but its a good way to get them to learn to inhale), hold in the hit, etc, and we went through a joint - at which point I was high, and then we smoked a bowl and I gave him 2/3 of it. He still didn't feel anything so I was like damn...he's a no-high first time. And then a cop car came by (unrelated), I told him to act like a tree, and bam. He lost it. We smoked another j later and he was done, still high the next day when he woke up lmao.

9. Smoked 2 bowls between 2 ppl. The bowls were mid-sized I'd say and I got a LOT of hits out of it. It was the first week I was on ritalin, too. I just walked in circles around a vacuum cleaner for about an hour and whenever my friend said anything I was just like ....what? She had to repeat fucking everything. Ahhh....kid me, how strange you were.