Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much did you pay for your current strain?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by BIGGUNZ, Jan 11, 2015.

1. #1 BIGGUNZ, Jan 11, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 11, 2015
    Just curious what strains people are smoking up with today/ how much you paid for it so I can compare with my area :)

Right now I'm using my bong to take fat bowls of northern lights with a little bit of bubba kush and orange dream mixed in!   I just picked up an oz of this really dank northern lights last night for $180.  I bought an oz of NL about 2 months ago and it was great but this stuff I just got is amazing! 

Happy toking!   :bongin:  :smoking:  :smoke:

2. My strain is unidentified, high mids, 10/g, 60/q /240 O

Best buds for life.

3. #3 NorthernAutos, Jan 12, 2015
    Last edited by a moderator: Jan 12, 2015
    BC Bud

This is good stuff considering its winter, it's below average compared to what I get in the summer though

40/q 80/h 140/oz
    ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421025841.562979.jpg ImageUploadedByGrasscity Forum1421025859.469251.jpg

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum