How much did everybody smoke today?

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by gismo, Nov 1, 2010.

1. I smoked a block of hash weighing 2.5grams. all I had, was a pretty good day, no complaints.

an you?

2. i smoked a joint and a few bong loads.
    Its only 1:50 here though...:bongin:

3. a block of hash of 2.5 gs???

holy shit bro either you're rich (wiz khalifia) or you arent managing your cannabis right.

did you feel any different from the 1 gram of hash to the 2.5 grams?

a 0.3 wouldve been more then enough for me lol. i would never(EVER) even consider smoking that much. EVER llol. unless i just won over 50 grand or i got cancer or some shit

but you did it up big cheers man. how much hash you got?

i smoked no cannabis yesterday or today. a couple of cigs though
    im on my break:cool:

4. I smoked it out over d course of the day. I got sufficiently stoned brotha!:smoke::hello:

5. smoked nothing since i'm searching for a job at the moment and need to piss clean.... :(

but i'll be virtually toking in spirit with the rest of you blades! and soon enough i'll find a job and get high again :D:smoke:

peace,
    hippy

6. Happy toking

7. Nothing today, Just about dry. Smoked bowl after bowl last night with the house to myself. In a little gonna see what i have left, or if i can scrape some resin.

8. ZERO.
    3 weeks till i'll allow myself to smoke. damn t-breaks.

9. I feel yer pain man.... I cant WAIT to get a job.... Once I get hired i'm going out and buying a fat 1/4 and smoking myself retarded!!!
    :smoke:

peace,
    hippy

10. Well I've smoked like 3 bong bowls and I woke up 2 hours ago so it's feeling like it's going to be a good day.

11. T-breaks do you some good once in a while dude, makes it all the better when your done, haha

12. Well i got home from class not too long ago so i haven't smoked yet today but i have the vape warming up, as well as the oven warming up in preparation for some mozzarella sticks after i get blazed :smoking:

13. A whopping 0.0gs

14. I just got home from class and I just smoked a couple of poppers and am currently rolling a mid-sized bong!

15. ^wait nvm, that doesn't make sense. sorry.^

16. Haven't smoked any today. Not sure if I am going to. I have a ton of homework to do. :\ I smoked 2 bowls last night though, which is enough to get me hhiiiiggh.

17. i havent somked anyting besides cigs, i dont have a connect atm it blows :((

18. I smoked about 0 grams.

19. A joint around .3-.4 It had me feeling good for a bit.

20. I hit some half-vaped weed around 11. Then vaped .3 grams of fresh around 4:30. Around 5:30 I had a firecracker with about .5g of abv weed.