How much could this plant potentially produce?

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Numbness2005, Jul 25, 2011.

1. This is my 7 week old automatik mix plant she is about 14" tall I think she is a dwarf plant. Unfortunately this lady didnt receive the light she needed through veg being that she is an auto flower she has done watch nature intended and started flowering but as you see she has stretched and has no leaf coverage. Since the flowering has started I have placed her in a grow tent with a 90watt UFO (one that works) and she seems like. There is a nice build up of sugary goodness already but just wondering how much a plant this size could possibly produce. Any ideas at all please?

Attached Files:

2. i had a friends ak47 auto do that same thing and we harvested a whopping 2 WHOLE grams haha, sorry man hopefully she will swell alittle for ya

3. im afraid to say but not very much at all. autoflowering plants only have avery short lifespan in comparison to normal plants this is why you cant clone autoflowers. they may only live about ten weeks max before they die and looking at those pics from seven weeks i wouldnt be too optimistic about how much she can produce in such a short space of time in a decent growing environment. i wouldnt even think it'll have time to produce any potent mature bud but i could be wrong. maybe some other opinions may be different but if i was you i'd start some more seeds ASAP

4. get a few :bongin: hit

5. lol youll get an eight....i got about 50 plants outside that small all budding that i never got a change to transplant!!!! looks hella funny

6. #6 Numbness2005, Jul 25, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Have a great white shark that I am l
    LSTing and am in the process of trying to clone some Arjan haze so I got bud coming.... ;)