Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much could i sell my pool table for?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by smokinthaherb, Jan 10, 2012.

1. I bought a pool table a few years ago but dont play it all that much anymore. How much do you think i could get for it? Sorry if this is posted in the wrong section but i have no idea where else to put it :confused:

Here is a couple of pictures.

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

[​IMG]

-Thanks

2. 500-1000 maybe?

3. I'll give you $100 cash

4. I'm guessing 1500 maybe not 100% tho. Where u leave near? My dads looking for one lol

5. Canada lol.

6. why would you sell that? thats a nice table mayne you might not use it but its one of those things thats like a must have lol. plus you can always get money out of it if your friends are down for puttin money on the balls

7. I wouldnt sell it..

8. Maybe ill get back into playing again. It just seems like a waste having it just sit there lol. Everytime i walk past it i see money just sitting there i could be using for other things lol.

9. Pretty far. Lol I would sell that shit if I don't use it then its just a waste buy a nice table.

10. Huh:confused: Sell this table and buy a nicer one even though i just explained i dont play pool anymore?

11. you should totally come to toronto and give me that for really cheap :')

12. Come to Calgary and ill sell you it :)

13. Not very much. I see those bitches on craigslist for free, no one wants a damn pool table these days

14. Show me people giving away pool tables for free :confused:

15. Forgot to mention the brand is Diamond

16. [quote name='"smokinthaherb"']

Show me people giving away pool tables for free :confused:[/quote]

I saw one a month or two ago on craigslist, yours is in much better condition though :p

Put an ad in your local newspaper and on craigslist asking $2200 but might be willing to negotiate price

17. Diamond pool tables are one of the best brands you can buy also so i hope i can sell it at a good price :)

18. Pool is awesome when high. I wish me and my buddies had one when we used to smoke together, wouldn't have to go to some stupid fucking place to play it. Could just chill, smoke a jay and have good time with the pool.

19. Id say keep it but thats just me honestly those are hard to come by and are very expensive.Dont let people give you shit for such a nice table just my .02.