Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Can You Take?

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by ChIlLuM BlAzEr, Aug 22, 2002.

?

How much do you smoke?

1. 2 to 4 joints a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  2. 4 to 8 joints a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  3. 8 to 12 joints a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  4. 12 to 15 joints a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  5. 3 to 5 pipes a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  6. 5 to 8 pipes a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  7. 8 to the 12 pipes a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  8. 12 to 15 pipes a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  9. Can't keep up the count

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  10. Depend one what kind of day it is

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  11. over 35 pipes a day

0 vote(s)
    0.0%
  1. I smoke approx. 5-10 joints a day, but this one time, at band camp, I blazed 2 full ounces in a 2 hour sitting! Two chicks were there "helping" me, but they were light weights and didn't toke it up like a pro like me!

2. HAHAHAHA! band camp, i luv it! this one time at band camp......

3. it depends if i work or not if i work 4 blunts if its a day off at Least 7. ya and i cant c any1 person smokin a whole o 2 themsleves...

4. The most i've ever smoked was at this party over the summer. Me and about 5 other people smoked 3 oz in hte course of about 6 hours of straight smoking. we just sat out on this kids back porch in the same chairs for 6 hours smoking blunt after blunt after blunt after blunt...... with an occasional bowl in there to mix things up.

5. dude over here a fuckin squad of huge elephants couldnt finish an ounce in 1 hour...that is if they knew how to smoke....damn did that make sense?

6. you're my hero

7. When I have a decent amount I usually light one up in the mornings (I dont know if anyone else gets this way, but when I wake and bake even just a bowl it always seems to last longer than if I had done 2 or even more later in the day) and then light a few in the evening, and lastly - before I get ready for bed, a nice smooth smoke to help me rest ;).

8. HAHAHA

9. I voted for over 35 pipes a day, but that depends on what kind of day it is!

As I hate smoking tobacco I only use pipes/bongs so my guess is that it would probably be more than 35 in a normal day!

Having said that, I am partial to a pure weed joint! (or 2)

10. thats a lot man but I smoke whatever I can afford...If I could afford ounces a week I would but nope, its only about half a gram or a gram a day.

11. Like Brad Nowell of Sublime sang...
    smoke 2 joint in the morning
    smoke two joint at night
    smoke 2 joints in the afternoon and everything alright
    smoke 2 joints and i smoke 2 more!...

12. WORD!!!
    =)

13. Recently, over the last two weeks, my days have been like this: Get up, roll a joint, walk to college - the back way so can smoke spliff on the way....i hate college - meet boyfriend, and also mates rupert and sam. got for spliff with them before lessons. All breaks - smoke, inc lunch hour and free periods - and the funny thing is i take notes better when i've had a smoke! and btw, do any of you guys smoke cocktail spliffs? I've been smoking weed and some yummy skunk my best mate's boyfriend got for me in the same joint, and it's well yummy!

14. I SMOKE TO MUCH WEED DURING THE DAY TO BE COUNTIN SPLIFFS...

15. I would vote, but I can't remember. lol

16. yeah, i can handle as much as i got. it all depends on the amount and if ill be getting either more money or more weed sooner then later... so sometimes i have to ratio it out to last...

17. Yes, rationing weed is a way of life sometimes. Can't wait for the day that armed with the knowledge from the City I can grown my own!

18. or when we learn magic, so we could have a box that was always filled with the strongest weed, and the weed got stronger with your bodies tollerance rises.... and when you stopped smoking there wouldnt be any withdrawl either...

19. we need a genie that will grant wishes. One of mine would be having a never ending bag of some dank!! Yeah!!

20. YEAH, genies rock... i thinks genies smoke, cause do you ever notice that when they come out of the bottle there is a whole bunch of smoke, hell... arent genies smoke? they dont have feet, thats a question to ponder...