Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Can You Smoke in One Sitting???

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by IowaPotHead, Nov 9, 2003.

1. never

2. Never as well.

3. Fuck big tobacco

4. Two blunts back to back? In the summer we smoked at least 4 blunts a day.

But yea, when I got reg for 60 an oz, it'd be gone in a day or two between 3-4 people. Just two weeks ago, I had a friend who was going to 'quit', he bought a half of some mid, rolled two blunts with it and hot boxed his yukon.

Some of you don't smoke enough ;)

5. I only fucking smoke tobacky..shiit..when i'm drunk off my ass a cigarette is good...or if i'm just plain outta weed i'll smoke that shit.

6. Maybe I'm just high.. but I don't get it.

7. So you smoke tabacco only, but you smoke weed when you have it?

8. I think I could probably do 5 or 6 nicely sized blunts by myself if I had the ample green to do so.

However, to date the most I've ever done at once was 4 blunts.. I've done about 6 in a whole day, but only 4 at once, and that was between two people.

When I can finally move to amsterdam, then I'll redefine those limits.. haah..

9. Dang man, the most Ive ever smoked was like 16 bowls, I was fucking BLOWN like beyond anything. I didnt know what reality was.. But that was fun... Man two blunts sound might joe good right now...

* whistles for gravy to roll a blunt *

10. Hmm... the most I've ever smoked in one sitting? It had to be around 3-4 blunts, 5-6 bowls, and a couple gravity bong hits. I really can't remember exactly how much, but it was somewhere around that number.

11. maybe 2 grams by myself and the same with others in groups of 2-4

i can't afford large amounts right now but i can probably easily down a quarter. who knows i've never tried large amounts before.

12. i havent smoked weed in a couple/few months but i have an immense craving for it and i have decided im gonna use my 800 dollars i saved up and spend it all on weed and im gonna quit my job and quit everything else and then im gonna barracade myself in my house and smoke non-stop until i run out of weed i no longer care wat happens ima just smoke.

13. hahahah bongman.

go on, smoke the head of yourself.

14. basically the general answer is how much you got?

15. Most Ive ever smoked was like 4g between me and my friend. It was a 2 hose hookah, really nice. We got so stoned we couldnt even hit it anymore. Every time we would try, we'd just start laughing over nothing. Man that was great, I usually dont smoke that much because after youre stoned its kind of a waste. I mean, sure you get more stoned but Id rather save that weed for another time when it will go farther, once in awhile its good though. Make sure you save some weed for later though, cuz you burn out like a fiend. That's right, a fiend.

16. Once, i dontknow the amount of weed... but we smoked like, had to of been at least 20 blunts between 3 ppl... it was some good middi's and we were drinkin but i still didnt pass out.... i dont think there is a limit to weed... ur limit to weed is how long u can be awake in a day

17. Me and two of my friends split 3 oozies of middies this last summer to break in tinas playhouse...man...I was fried for a good fucking day and a half then we went drinking and smoke like a half after those and i dunno this last summer we did a lot of tokin... :)

18. I know my limit on drinking and toking.
    I just pass out before I get to it.

19. Probably 7 joints upwards a few occasions at parties... one 20 inch joint shared some other time then some more after the 20 inch J...hmm hard to remember the other times :) i think i smoked 'a lot' one new years eve.

20. i could smoke and smoke all day