Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much can I smoke?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by miggyjoe, Dec 12, 2011.

1. Okay so I'm going on break on December 16 and starting classes on January 10. How often can I smoke if I were to be drug tested the day I get back (January 10)? I plan to smoke up December 16 - 20 but I'm afraid that the THC wont be out of my system by January 10.

Heres some info:
    %Body fat: 8.75%
    Weight: 154 pounds
    Height: 5' 10"
    I haven't smoked since 2 months ago so my body is completely clean

I plan to exercise regularly throughout the break.

Thanks for the help guys.

2. I would say a bowl on the 16th and thats it

3. #3 chiefy11, Dec 12, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 12, 2011
    It Depends,....your Body and your weight height and all are all factors but its still your insides (as easily as I can put it) that break down the THC. THC is mainly stored in Lipids(fatty tissue). If you have never really seen how long it takes you to get clean I wouldn't push the envelope to much. I would Say you'd be safe to smoke as much as your little lungs can handle up until the 20th and give yourself a full 20 days to be clean. Run as often as possible and hit the steam room or sauna. Bring a gallon of water in the sauna or steam room, it will help you stay hydrated as well as help flush your system, And I'm sure you would be alright. And if your really wanna double check yourself get an at home test. Although sometimes not accurate (pretty damn close)it will give you the peace of mind that you will pass. Good luck man hope this helps some!

4. I just wouldn't do it. if you're getting drug tested for school then I'm assuming you will be kicked out if you fail the test. And i don't think having a little more fun over break is worth the consequences. Good luck with whatever you choose :)