Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much can I get for $250?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Jguid, Nov 15, 2011.

1. Wait a day the Obama administartion will make it worth $225

2. here for 250 you can get a O and change, probably 30-31gs

3. yeah no kidding. money gram me that shit and ill fed ex you a zip haha

4. oz of the danks depending on location

5. Lil over an ounce like 30 gs

6. I lived on the East Coast of the USA for twenty years and I never met anybody selling weed for more the more weight you buy.

Sometimes they try not to give you a break when you're buying an O, which I never understood.

7. 22g of dank for $250 in the midwest, that sounds perfectly reasonable, so long as it's so chronic shit.

Shit, in a lot of places around here, that would be a good if not a great deal.

Even though this thread is three days old and for all we know, OP got robbed and stabbed during the transaction...

RIP OP. We hardly knew yee.

8. Never ask a dealer how much you can get for x amount of dollars, you will be ripped off.

Always ask how much for a measured weight.

Ball is in their court.

9. Hell I would be quite pissed if I ever received a bag that weighted out to be 10$/gram

Blame Canada

10. roughly an oz, or less depending on your area.

11. With a good connect, an ounce of some pretty decent buds.

12. Tell me where to mail the money gram haha

13. ounce of mids = 120-130

or

half ounce of dank = 200-240

14. Where I'm at I can get an O of sour d for $160. It all depends on where you are from and who you know though.

15. Ny resident oz prices in my area

Mids~125
    Beaters/nugget~210
    Dankiest dank ~325

16. 250 an oz for solid high grade here in aus. Got one coming my way today