How much can I expect to yeld

Discussion in 'Micro Grows' started by dave2322, Jul 8, 2013.

1. #1 dave2322, Jul 8, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Jul 8, 2013
    I am asking this question so I can choose how many plants I want to grow. I am trying to keep my yeld under the 4 oz mark because any thing above that is a felony in arkansas. Also as long as the marijuana charge you are convicted of is a misdemeanor you can get off with probation and then your record is cleared after said probation.(if it is your first offense) I am planning on a micro grow. 30 in tall, 60 in long, and 40 in wide is what I am working with. I am planning on 125w per plant. I am planning on growing northern lights because this will be my first grow. I have not chosen between autoflowering or regular, I don't mind getting seeds because its free seeds.

2. Start 8 hope to have 4+ females. Then pick ur 4 best females kill the males or move to your father room to collect pollen. Any other females put outside and forget till Halloween. With a good scrog and 15sqf 4 ounce should be easy to obtain. anything over 4oz ill be happy to bring to missouri. You know to keep you from a felony and all. ;D happy growing from the midwest to the midwest.

3. Hey it going to be several months before I start but if your up for it when I get to doin it ill happily give you anything over 4oz