Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How Much Can I expect to pay for a Quarter?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by hitdablunt04, Mar 6, 2011.

1. Im planning on buying soon, so could anyone tell me how much you guys pay for a quarter ounce? and the quality associated with the price?
    please and thank you:hello:

2. Depends on your area and the grade of the herb, hookups, etc..

3. Where do you live?, and who are you getting it from?

4. a quarter usually goes for about $30-$45 here.
    Although you should be looking to pay probably $10-$15 a gram for a quarter.
    With that being said:
    $70+

5. tell us which half of which state you are in, it would cost 80 where I am but I can drive 5 hours and it would cost 50, its all relative to your local market

6. I live north of dallas and am buying from someone i have never met in my life

7. Well if you never met him, you need to know that he's probably going to try to rip you off.
    If he charges you more than $100 for it then walk away.

8. Not necessarily, where I live I've always paid ~$100-120 for a quarter. I live about 3 hours east of dallas and I go to school about 4 hours from Houston, generally eigths cost $60 so a quarter is usally around 110, 120.

I wouldn't pay more than $120, it sucks, but thems the breaks

9. It's hard to get a concrete answer here but typically $90-$110 for Chronic (what most here retardly call "dank.")

10. Don't get stuck with a shitty dealer though, since texas and cali are different then I think $120 would be a good price.
    But that's like PUSHING it.

11. here its 90-120 for a quad

12. Well, it's almost a universal trait that high end medical grade herb will be approximately twice the cost of "mids" (herb that still has a few seeds but is still of respectable quality.)

So even without regards to where you live, you'll probably be looking at $40-60 for a quarter of mids. Anywhere from $80 to $120 for a quarter of high end grass.

Just estimated prices being that where you live is a rather large factor, but it can be said that anything over $120 would either have to be beyond spectacular, or a ripoff. Even at most dispensaries, the typical price for the best pot is about $120 a quarter or a little less than $20 a gram... so just make sure if it's something in that price range, that it's damn good :D.

13. I pay about 65- 70 bucks for a quarter of dank White Rhino or bomb Kush, around 55 for some good "mids", and 40 - 45 bucks for some weed but the buds are really nothing special

14. I would disagree with this, I have always heard about mids and fire and shit other places but I live on the drug superhighway in WA. Bud is bud is bud, I can buy some shitty work for cheaper but it is no where close to half price of dank. Maybe 200 a zip instead of 230. if your buying a quarter or an eigth it is the same price, they will just toss in an extra nug if its shitty weed. I would love if it was really half price, I would make hash more often!

15. A good 70, 80-90 for mids, 100 for dank

16. thatd better be sum fukin super dank if it looks like sum reggi tell him 40$ or no deal...

17. Usually some bomb kush for like 60-70 depending... usually 60 nowadays. Better deals on bigger amounts.

18. hey all i bought it for 70, its really nice looking, some nice orange hairs.. and a STRONGGGG pine tree smell... stronggggg like damn! its a nice green and there are only two or three seeds in the whole sack!

19. man after reading on hear i get herb cheep all top quality stuff with zero seeds from kush to med grade all same price. $20 for a 20 bag, $40 for a 40 bag, $60 for a quarter, $120 for a Half o and $220-$240 an ounce