Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud will fit into a cigarillo?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by NebDro, Sep 3, 2010.

1. I'm buying a grape swisher cigarillo and I need to know if it will get me and my buddy pretty ripped? will it? he's a first time smoker, and ive only been smoking for like two months, but usually take breaks...thanks

2. Yes. Yes it will. Depending on how tight it is rolled it can vary on how much is in there. But, when I roll with a Swisher's I usually get like 2-3g in there.

3. since he's a first time smoker he most likely won't get high the first time, but maybe a nice buzz. I suggest rolling the blunt/bowls/whatever, smoking some of it, and then wait until later on to smoke the rest with him and that could possibly work cause it'd be his 2nd time.:confused_2:

4. As much as any other blunt basically.

5. 3 gs of dank will get you ripped in a blunt. your friend is just outta luck hes not gonna get high, just get some reggie for him to toke for his first time.

6. I've rolled some skimpass .3-.4 blunts out of swishers, most I can normally fit is about 1.5, I've had friends fit about 2 gs in there though, so it's pretty varying, but I'd say if it's his first time don't put much more than .8 or so.

7. Can we please stop the " he won't get high the first time" bullshit. It's not true people. Most people just don't know how to inhale right, or they don't hold it. Tell him it's like trying to inhale through a straw.

You will both get high if you inhale correctly. You can put a gram in their and you two will be comfortably high, but beware not to let your friend get too high.

8. I got high my first time so idk what you all are say. Infact i was the highest i EVER was off of regs too. It was fucking insane the first time.

Just make sure hes inhaling right and if he isnt, just show him he will get high if hes inhaling and holding for 3 seconds. Just tell him not to take too much smoke in and start havigna cough attack its just better to take SMALL hits the first time and inhale deep and sharply and hold, exhale. be high. Might as well just tell him what i just did to teach him to inhale.

9. Thanks man for the advice...we want to get blown away though:D I've gotten ripped plenty of times but the only time he's been high is when he chewed some weed gum (WTF?)...how much would we need to get blown away?:smoking:

10. man if he's never smoked before probably one maybe two fat bowls of dank, if that. just be sure to show him how to inhale right, and he WILL get high.

11. We try to pack ours pretty tight so that they burn longer. 3g i think is what we use. Either Smoke half and take a break or be a man and just do it in one sitting. I would think that if it was some dank stuff that it would get the both of you baked.

12. Honestly I think 1g would get you guys ripped. You dont need much if your tolerance is shit, and .5 is plenty to get a first timer high, he is just as likely to get high on this first.

13. 2-3 grams of dank in blunts to get two ppl high????
    idk what kind of dank your smoking but a good gram or even .8 in a blunt gets me and two friends very nice and high. even with three ppl a gram of some nice shit is fine unless everyones a seasoned all-daily smoker. or if your smoking some mids.

but to the OP, you can fit anywhere from .5 to 4 grams in a blunt but i suggest never really going over 1.5 w dank just smoke multiple blunts if you wanna smoke more. its just a waste. and even with mids 2-3 grams is fat enough anything bigger is a waste of weed. burns to fast.

14. See we have found that the tighter that we pack our stuff, the better it burns and the longer it burns. It makes it harder to get a big rip off of it, but burns super slow. Between 5 guys we can get a blunt to last over 30 min. (I think 36 min is the longest we have got one to last)

15. I usually twist up to a gram for personal smoke, up to 2gs for 2-3 people. If the number gets higher than that, well then. It's time to roll somethin else up ;). I've recently switched to joints and bongs (a pack of swishers a day for 9 1/2 months will get ya!). Though I have rolled some mean .5g personals with some diesel that got me torched.