Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

How much bud do you usually put in your joints?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by capo327, Mar 17, 2009.

1. If you're going to smoke alone.

2. usally no less then a gram.

3. 0,5 if im low on stash.
    around 1g+ if i got enough to hold for a while, 1g usually does the trick.

4. For some reason if I do feel like smoking a joint by myself, I rip the paper in half so it's short, and roll it so it's only a few puffs. I hate smoking long skinny joints, think it tastes like paper.

5. For me it'd vary on the bud. I've had some mids that I'll roll a 1g with, maybe a little more, but this last sack i've had fills a blunt with .5g, it's REALLY fluffy.

Normally, .5-1g.

6. One or two popcorn sized buds usually gets the job done.

7. Can someone give me some quick tips on rolling based on my first three Js?

Attached Files:

8. first two are a little rough, look kinda like my joints (lol), 3rd one looks spot on, gj

9. try to roll them like a cone... they burn better that way and the end is a lot more durable, especially when smoking with numerous people who like to lip that shit.!

10. K, heres what I do when I roll my joint...at the end it my look a little loose so I get like the inside ink plastic thing on the Bic pens and use the other side to push my weed in a little tighter and then I put some more weed on the tip and push that in and that way I do not have a loose joint that looks deformed (lol) well happy token

The last one you rolled looks good the other one I would do it over seems a little bent

11. oh yea I but about .5 in my joints but in my blunts its about .7-2g depending on what I am rolling in....I like my blunts to be about the thickness slightly bigger then a pen...whereas others prefer it the size of a fat highlighter, but I feel as the fat ones waste a lot of weed because when your not smoking it, it continues to burn and you can see all the smoke go away.

12. #13 OneLove., Mar 17, 2009
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 17, 2009
    I usually look at my stash and ask myself how long I can stretch it if I smoke x (whatever that may be) amount of weed a day. Usually if I have my good shit I'll smoke a little less than .5 or up to a little less than a gram if I know if I have some to spare.

13. Depends on the amount of people smoking on the joint. For myself ill usually pack like .7

14. My joints are prefect at .7g
    Not to skinny like .5g
    On the other hand when I got a gram broke up Ill always lean towards a blunt instead,Just me.