Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

how much bud do you go through a month?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Stash Box' started by hemp8715, Oct 16, 2012.

1. I have been buying at least a qp a week if not more sometimes a little less. So I'm going to say maybe a pound a month.

2. about 8 grams.

3. #4 mogcra, Oct 16, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 16, 2012
    Daaaaaaamn QP a week, you friends with snoop or something?

Probably smoke 1-1.5oz's a month give or take

I dont buy an oz at once though just because I like smoking a quarter or a half over a week or so, and then trying something different

4. I get an eight everytime someone starts a thread on this topic, so about 3 pounds every month.

But seriously I stretch a quarter of good about a week till I start makin a little more money, sometimes more.

5. 1 to 2 ozs a month of high grade dank:hello:

6. My average is probably 2 and a half o's a month

7. A pound give or take an ounce

8. I smoke about 2 or so grams a day

Sometimes a half a week

9. Sometimes more than a half a week too. All after work though..

Work first and indulge after.

10. about 4-6 cargo ships worth depending on my mood.

11. I try not to pick up more then a slice, I'm the person that blazes harder with more instead of stretching it out:p but a month? Mehhh 20ish grams give or take a slice either direction.

12. About an ounce a month.. Maybe more..

13. Probably about an ounce to be honest, if not like 6 or 7 eighths if Ive got the money, if not and I havent got the spare money probably 4 to 5 eighths a month.

14. probably 3/4 an oz to a full oz. All through a vape that keeps me high all day

15. you on

16. Try to keep it to an quarter a month, some of these answers have me pretty jealous lol

17. Probably a quarter at the most.

18. Yeah I burn through a lot of bud that and I have a lot of friends that smoke so some of it goes to them

19. [quote name='"hemp8715"']Yeah I burn through a lot of bud that and I have a lot of friends that smoke so some of it goes to them[/quote]

Have room for another friend.. Haha